PSA - Don't Make Only Banshees vs Air AI

Dear Leveling [censored],

Kindly make anti-air units when facing an air AI in Co-Op. Banshees are not anti-air. Making 2 Vikings after making 12 Banshees is not a winning strategy.

When your two Starports are killed and one leaves behind a tech lab, make the new Starport at the spot where it connects to the tech lab. Not at the spot where your SimCity layout puts the first Starport. Adapt.

It would also help if you pushed the stack a little in Chain of Ascension so when I’m carrying your posterior and the hybrids spawn I have more than 10 seconds to kill them.

Thank you,

Sick of Bad Randoms on Brutal

1 Like

I watch people make incorrect units all the time. I’ve even seen various people making ground-to-ground only units vs sky compositions… And when I try to set them straight, they tell me off only to have their army totally flattened.
Some people just won’t learn, either because of ignorance or straight up being incapable of learning.

2 Likes

I just met a Raynor who did the same thing. No marines. Just hellbats and marauders.

honestly if its P3 Raynor he can almost use the Hyperion for literally all the air units he’ll have to face.

Another day with another random match lol.

1 Like

Raynor don’t have hellbats. Not very convincing story.

They probably meant Firebats. Fire. Hell. Easy to get the two mixed up, since Hell is a fiery place. Well, unless you’re talking about Hell, Michigan. Then that place is just silly.

Nope, he said hell, so clearly lying and not a simple mistake!

And clearly he can’t go back and edit it into Firebats. That’s crazy! :crazy_face:

Ahhh, but you see is there anyone with both? I think someone needs to open up about their mysterious new commander…

That I was talking about.

I really, really hope that this banshee Raynor did it for testing P3, so I can just say that he forgot vikings vs air on attack waves, otherwise it’s just straight up bad strategy, I mean, he has marines.

Sounds like a submission for Rockslapping Champions!

It is ok. This partner is either new or just don’t know what is going on.

We all have experience this one version or another.