"Protoss is at an advantage at every stage of the game"

https://streamable.com/02tkjo

“Protoss is at an advantage at every stage of the game” - PartinG

Protoss are winning from 1 base with proxy void ray even in PvP even in Code S. It’s now hit 3 rax reaper levels of memery. It’s so bad even the top Protoss are saying balance is rigged. Protoss are winning 4.3x tournaments for every 1 that Zerg wins and and 2.2x for every 1 that Terran wins. Protoss is dominating Grandmaster (at 2 Protoss GMs for every 1 Zerg) and Masters (1.4x Masters Protoss for every 1 Zerg). Balance is an utter disgrace.

Blizzard, FFS, it is well past time to nuke Protoss from orbit.

Protoss army units are way too powerful / cost & supply efficient to have the kind of mobility you have given the Zealot, Adept, and Void Ray, not to mention remote warp-ins, recall, and shield batteries which buff Protoss mobility in some form or another. Anyone with a brain knew this was going to be the consequence of the Zealot/Void/Battery buffs.

While we are at it, why on Earth are Disruptors 3 supply when weaker Protoss splash (Colosus) are 6 supply each? The cost / supply efficiency of Protoss is way too darn high.

7 Likes

I tired repeat simple things how terran and zerg forget their free wins start from wings of liberty to the lotv so gm level nothing to do witch gsl pro gamers it 2 diffrent things also leaving game caused mass pvp because a lot dont want be better in game so they leave

1 Like

Just another post that screams “DELETE PROTOSS” rather than actually trying to balance the game fairly

1 Like

Yea imo they should nerf vr, super bat, and disruptor and buff colossus. Maybe also experiment with changing sentry to 75/75 or increase its dmg. That’s the main reason super bat was introduced and void turbobuffed in the first place, because sentries and colo were nerfed heavily from hots. Give them some more stability on the ground in midgame and we can nerf turtle air styles while making ground/robo based play more viable.

2 Likes

Again, no one cares what Farting The Little Boy happens to say trying to get attention.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
Care to explain how SB buffs the mobility of Protoss?
It’s due to such enormities that people don’t take such scumbags seriously.
I hope Lowko takes a tour on those forums.
This moron is creating a lot of whine-content.

4 Likes

Shield batteries are a powerful defensive mechanic that allows Protoss to not worry about defense, allowing them to move out on the map farther and in more scenarios than they could ever before.

2 Likes

You mean like being able to uproot and relocate Spine and Spore Forests? Must be nice.

1 Like

Since I have taken up Protoss I have these feelings going through my mind when the game starts up:
PvZ: I can’t lose this if I do my usual build order and hit the right timings.
PvT: If i do a half a job scouting I can’t lose this if I do my build order and hit my timings. If I cheese properly it is 7/10 times an easy win.
PvP: If I steal his gas I win. Otherwise it is about 50/50.

So IMO Protoss is perfectly balanced.

3 Likes

Being unable to comprehend simple statistics is not a valid argument. You can believe the Earth is flat if you want to just don’t expect anyone else to share in your delusions.

What you mean me not grasping statistics??? And what you mean the earth is not flat??? I think therefor I am and all the rest of you are just decorations!

Are you aware that a single 150/150 MSC was able to cause 2500 worth of active damage by firing on 4 Pylons? Calculate the resources needed now (in units and SD) in order to achieve the same effecet.
Also if you took the MSC with the main army, the Recall MSC had was a decent one either from the Area of effect or from the speed it worked.

SB introduction and MSC removal was a big hit on Protoss economy.
Also a lot of unit waere nerffed from that time (WP, Immortal, Zealot. Carrier, HT).

Kid this is just pure delusion. Ever since these supposed “nerfs” Protoss representation in GM/Masters/Diamond has been skyrocketting and they are winning 4x as many tournaments as Zerg / 2x as many as terran.

Time to rectify your beliefs with reality. Protoss was massively buffed. Period. End of story.

4 Likes

ignore IronFelix, he profits from the current situation … he is under 6k ( possibly under 3k? 2k?) so ez game for him.
He can play sc2 on the 2 screen while watching netflix on his main screen and with the other hand he can enjoy himself.

It’s the exact opposite, instead of paying 100/100 and nexus time for msc they get recall + BO for free.

3 Likes

How do you always get the basics wrong?

4 Likes

LOL, if SB is such a buff, are you ready (and all the morons that upvoted you) to return the game PRECISELY how it was prior to Patch 4?

LUL, i would like to have back the real Carrier/Tempest/HT/Zealots and everything else.

I would like to have all terran buffs reverted Post 4 Patch.

LUL LUL LUL.

Protoss was underpowered in 2017 genius. Playa couldn’t go a day without whining.

3 Likes

True, all those nerffs in 2018/2019/2020 mage Protoss even more underpowered.

Playa was a 4.5k terran in 2017, now he struggles to reach 4k.

1 Like