Portraits blank

When i go to the collection to change my portraits, all the slots are blank…as is my portrait slot.

Same thing here. I tried to wait for a while to let it load, but it didn’t work. I tried to go to the portrait change list through “change portrait” instead of clicking on collections, didn’t change a thing.

Funny thing is that after having to restart my browser, my portrait on the forum ended up being the SC one, so I tried to unlog and go play a game (very low rate of success, but still worth trying sometimes), and that’s when I saw I had the bug.
And yet, after quitting the game and relogging in the forum, I managed to get on the forum the portrait I set before the bug started, even though my ingame portrait in the map load screen is different from being picked in an unknown way.

Well, I won’t try clearing cache or stuff like that since this happen on the US server, and I mainly play EU, and I don’t want to break the side that work, but it’s still worth noting.

Hey Guy’s,

I got the same problem since yesterday morning.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Walter Chow

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.