[Poll] What commanders need nerf and what need a buff?

You joking or what? I never even meet Stukovs who make units. They are all bunker spammers, they don’t produce a single mech or queen for entire game.

Off topic H&H discussion

Not sucks per se, H&H easily wins matches by doing just that, building nothing but Reaper with the occasional Wraith or BC for flavour.

In my opinion, more than anything it’s that the rest of the units are heavily overshadowed.

• Mines are too much of a gas sink, and die too fast with Amon having constant detection.
  • Hellbats are made one at a time for stim, if that.
  • As a ground unit Vikings are really only good on infested levels, and even then reaper perform just fine without them. Edit: that said, for mass air like on Void Launch they are great, and are a great substitute for mass Reaper (thanks DragoIce).

Raven are fine, but they’re just support.

1 Like

Absolutely, H&H has massive damage output. But I specifically said F2A because of how many people I see marching their reapers into the enemy on the ground! Poor reapers don’t stand a chance against many comps doing that.

1 Like

Pretty much agreed, except Vikings are also must have on “Void Launch”.
And it’s not the Horner units, it’s just that mass reaper outshines mostly all other Han options (except for trains where you need the sludge bomb thing)

1 Like
Off topic H&H discussion

Very true, squishy OP Reapers only work when they aren’t squished. Sad thing being they’re pretty light on the micro, you just have to hit two keys a moment before a fight…

True, and that’s a great example of what’s needed. You can go mass Reaper or a bunch of Viking and the result is just as good.

You’re right, it’s the non Reaper Han units that really need a buff to compete. If I could go Hellbat/Mine or Reaper on Miner Evac, and have the same performance, that’s exactly the kind of thing I mean when I say buff H&H.

Also, I believe that they are not worthy to carry nerfs, Zeratul still need to raise his micro.

Requiring buffs for the rest of the commanders is your logical mistake. Judging because you demand nerfs for Abathur and Dehaka, who have their drawbacks.

And for some reason it seems to me that it’s really only you who are ignoring?

I suppose on his part we see him trolling ignoring the proofs and dodging the answer, mixing with a lie that there is no point in asking him for a replay.

1 Like

I preferred 300/0/4 mainly b/c… yeah, call me lazy. Mass Bunkerlisks were fun. At 350/0/6, I think they’re in the “correct spot”. They’re still affordable enough to set up in some key positions, but not enough of a “throwaway” that I can spam them. It has gotten me to make Marines from Barracks more. (I usually end up with a surplus of mins anyways).

I feel compelled to point out that starting off with Karax, I learned the hard way that if you over-rely on his Orbital Strikes and Solar Lances, you’ll run out of energy in due time and be up a creek without a paddle. Ideally, use it when you REALLY need to, or as a supplement to units and towers.

They’re the exception than the norm, but I have played with a handful of Stukov who completely ignore towers. Not unlike many other players and COs who just push and defend with only units.

What do you mean?

He wrote this after what I quoted.

And the part I quoted, he was clearly referring to whatever other posts he made.

What is going on in the forum lately…

1 Like

Alright, let’s dial back on the specific commander discussions, please? It’s not at all what the original purpose was for this topic. Here’s a recent topic right here for Zeratul, rather than taking over yet another one.

We can go ahead and link new topics as well if someone wants to talk other commanders.

And yes, before anyone brings it up, I’m culpable too with the H&H discussion, I’ve now buried them under detail tags. But at least it’s not taking over yet another thread with Zeratul.

1 Like

I don’t see why co-op needs constant tuning.

Can’t we ever just leave a game alone and not screw it up?

2 Likes

Well the tuning is as i believe for the entertainment of playing the game.

So buffing and nerfing must be a tool to achieve this entertaining. Whatever buff or nerf you are suggesting is a direct violation of other people’s interests regardless whether you are right or wrong.

However, since we are democracy, the mass always hold the votes and the ethnicity have no power.

2 Likes

To be fair, the constant tweaking and tuning is very much a hallmark of Blizzard and SC2 at this point.

1 Like

Karax - Buff
Stukov - Buff or Rework or Tweak
Alarak - Rework
Kerrigan - Tweak
Stetmann - Buff

Dude, what is to you if someone plays with bunkers? I always get annoyed with people rushing to finish a map, barely having time to enjoy it. But I am not going to ask for nerfing their play. And do you consider Zeratul’s mass cannons not completely brainless? Your argument is not valid. People play how they want.

2 Likes

I have yet to see a stukov teammate make more than 2 bunkers since the nerf. And that was on DoN, where the bunkers were to kill hunterlings.

Zeratul Buff
Tychus Buff
Swann Nerf
Karax Nerf
Alarak Nerf

Alarak doesn’t need a nerf. He needs a permenant Mothership and his troubles will be over…

1 Like

Probably meant nerf Ascendants.

Raynor buff
Hyperion should stay longer time (leaves too early)
Swann buff
Early game is hard to pull

1 Like

Maybe check out LilArrin’s gameplay on the tube, then I’m sure you’ll reconsider this :smiley:

2 Likes