Pls change Subgroup priority (Marines > Ghosts)

Blizzard, please!

Let us assign our own subgroup priority.

Im a Bio:player - i like to Stim -actually i like to OverStim sometimes.
Stim is my bread n butter -i like to stim for hunting overlords -ilike to stim to charge in - ilike to stim on retreat - i even stim to destroy those little ramp rocks. and I love to Stim into Stormy Weather
And there is one Unit out of the Barracks that could do a really good support role in the lategame for my Bio-Army and thats the Ghost.
I would really love to be able handling Ghosts.

But my little brain cant parse the sudden change that i have to completely rearrange control of my Army as they enter the field.

I cant box-select a portion of my Bio-forces to Stim when there is a Ghost inthere.I have to tab 1time with a ghost . or two times with a ghost and Raven . or even Three Times if there is a Battlecruiser in the selection all at once.
These are crucial extra seconds i need to -realize - parse - get it from the brain to the fingers - into the game … something my Old mainProcessor isnt capable of.

Blizzard,please … pleeease
let us assign our own subgroup priority!

I dont know how the sc2 engine works, if its possible . im not a Programmer or anything.
But this option would make my life so much easier … i would throw money at your services in no time.

Can we crowdfund a developer for his hours getting this done?

Blizzard … pleeeeeeeeeeaaaase!

ty for reading.
glhf´s

2 Likes

Maybe add a stim to ghosts :slight_smile: but it will be propebly to easy.

Use more than one control group?

3 Likes

He’s talking about box selecting. Say you are chasing an enemy army, you don’t need to stim your whole army. You usually box the front of your army and pick off a couple units. Another example would be mid fight, you have hotkeyed units still rallying across, or your armies are both so large some portion in the back isn’t quite fighting; it’s a tight choke. You shouldn’t stim the back of your army, since they just take their damage and don’t deal any. So you’ll want to box. Boxing a ghost in the group means you have to press tab or press shift click or even control shift click, which takes a fair amount of time and means all the difference when chasing blink stalkers or facing an enemy straight up.