Playa, did you see?

maxpax beat dark, he didn’t even use ur build. what u say now.

1 Like

Oh boy a call out thread…

i always bug him about his issue… it brings me great joy.

2 Likes
  1. Mass void rays
  2. Not copy Playa

Pick one, you can’t do both.

1 Like

To be fair, Dark did the rush wrong. Why did he take a natural? His drone count was so low he couldn’t use it. You have to put the hatch in their wall so the zealots can’t get out, then you are free to kill his buildings with your lings and the hatch is guaranteed to finish and the creep continually blocks battery production. You bring 3 drones and start spines rather than taking a natural. You also walk a queen from your main after 1 inject. After you start the spines, you pull all the drones from your main except 3 which can keep up ling production on your proxy hatch. Eventually the hatch goes down but by then the queen has arrived and you place a creep tumor. His unit production dies, you have 1 or 2 adepts to deal with as the drones bust in. You have to get on top of those adepts ASAP before he pulls probes. It’s a free win. I have like an 85% win-rate in the first 5 minutes of the game thanks to builds like this.

1 Like

no his build is like proxy gate zealot into void ray :stuck_out_tongue: it’s very specific, he’s explained many times.

What amazes me is we have top Protoss (zest) literally just a-clicking skytoss and rolling top zergs (dark) and it’s not even close. Zest wins the fight without losing a single carrier or void ray while crushing all of dark’s army and didn’t even have to include storm or disruptors for splash. Meanwhile if we phoned Playa he’d start crying that Zerg is OP. Anyone who watches games like that and thinks “protoss is totally balanced” legit has cerebral atrophy. In fact the balance is so broken it completely defeats the point of the game, which begs the question how anyone could even bother playing skytoss playstyles. What a total waste of everyone’s time. Of course you won. You picked protoss, I picked zerg, you made carriers and well you won. Amazing.

3 Likes

lets face it all builds are playas :open_mouth:

1 Like

Imagine being so sick in the head that you need people to think you And only you invented a Starcraft build.

1 Like

It’s not like SC2 is a hard thing either, guys. It’s not like we’re building the Golden Gate bridge here you know. It’s a video game for crying out loud. It’s supposed to be easy so you can relax and kill some time. If you want to do something hard, go become an engineer of some kind or graduate in some field of math. Statisticians and data scientists get excellent pay because it’s a difficult field and that creates a labor shortage.

Inventing a SC2 build is like making a new recipe for cooking. I 100% guarantee someone else has made those kind of lemon white chip cookies before, bro, and if they were good they’d be manufactured en masse right now. No, you aren’t going to become a millionaire because you can bake cookies. Bakeries have razor-thin margins because anyone can cook and every recipe under the sun has already been invented a hundred times over. Let’s not even mention that selling a product has almost nothing to do with whether you think it tastes good or not. Talk about a totally naive understanding of market mechanics. Yeah that’s SC2 in a nutshell.

1 Like

I don’t watch SC 2. I don’t enjoy watching people use my builds, scam me, and worship the devil and then act like I’m “the bad guy.” I’m the stupid guy. Everyone else is just so awesome, cool, and nice. Fraud on top of fraud. Grown adults still playing with power rangers and thinking “other people are crazy/wrong.”

I would start my own secret society that had competent people in SC 2, but… can’t have a society with just 1 person, I’d imagine.

Did you just say that my build is proxy gate zealot into void ray? Like versus Zerg? Newsflash, all of the meta/builds anyone has talked about/cared about are my builds. Why would anyone mention a proxy gate vs Zerg? Dark is still Zerg, right?

I’ve been trying to tell you, you’re a brick wall. Never seen such a level of denseness.

Here’s my youtube channel that I literally only uploaded some games I locally recorded YEARS AGO, because I already knew Max would copy them and this style would become the meta vs Zerg and I already knew this was the best build in P vs P and the entire game.

How does Max play P vs P again? If anyone has more than 10 IQ, you can answer this one right: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDMkdsZD1gQOEH2GygtR-zw/videos
Maxpax hasn’t invented a single thing in his life. He hasn’t innovated a single thing in his life. I’ve been scammed enough. Enough is enough. He’s an amazing player/talent. Any pro could do my builds/style and have success, though (especially the P vs P one).

You guys have tried to get a black guy to worship Maxpax for his non existent creations. That more than anything irks me to no end. Ultimate slap in the face. We’ve got a woman trying to scam me… all in the name of the devil and who knows what else. How about you ask the scammers why they’re so evil and hellbent on suppressing the truth. What is it that they’ve done that they don’t want you to know about. Sounds a lot more interesting than trolling me every day.

I haven’t posted on the forums in quite a while. I don’t want anything to do with this cesspool. This is the worst community in all of gaming/life. Literal slavery is > the SC 2 scene. I mean that. Something to reflect on.

There is this old age question that people ponder… did the chicken or the egg come first. However, in SC 2… the hardest question to figure out/ponder is “did 2013/2014 come before 2018?” For the life of them, they can’t figure it out. Well I can… and in fact, one of the options was before Max even played a single game of SC 2. So, anyone who wants to worship him for his " creativity" might want to let him know you’re apart of his family, because it should take his mother to spout such nonsense.

Where’s his posts at? Has he said anything interesting? Has he even posted a photo? Don’t know jack s about the guy, can’t figure out whether 2013 came before 2018. It’s really impressive.

If I started streaming while wearing devil horns and promoting map hackers, viewbotters and etc, etc… would I become a good person in your eyes? Am I honorable then? Am I trustworthy? Someone needs to explain stupid to me in a way that I can understand. Because you guys are on a level beyond my comprehension.

If the devil is good, who is bad? I dunno, maybe the guy who merely tells the truth. If I were literal god. I mean LITERALLY GOD… everyone would hate me. It wouldn’t be good enough. Amazing. What a world we live in. Forgive me if I don’t like people too much and it only becomes a stronger feeling.

Edit: I just watched it. You need to explain what is wrong with you. You’ve spent years trolling me and drooling. I think I deserve an explanation. He literally beat Dark with the same style I’ve been using every game since 2018.

After emailing Harstem, the two literally practiced my builds that I talked about, together. They LITERALLY tried to carbon copy me. Where is the joke? Where is the funny? Where is the innovation again?

Don’t bring me to the forum to peddle this b s. Explain what is wrong with you or at least explain “you get it.” Like you can realize an orange is an orange. Can we do that?

1 Like

It’s amazing what I have to deal with in this game. It’s like they physically can’t admit a guy copied me, over and over. They can’t even admit he didn’t do a single build first. It’s like, really… that’s the most painful thing for you in your life? That’s the hill you gotta die on? Even the KK K would think SC 2 is next level stupid.

This is from June of 2019. Long before the void ray was buffed. This is far after I started doing this every game. It’s the same f’ing strat.

It’s time for people to start putting disclaimers on posts. Like hey guys… I got this condition so hopefully you give me a pass or it helps explain why nothing I say makes sense. I’m being serious, because dealing with these clowns in this state isn’t sustainable. No one should have to do this.

If you can’t call a spade a spade, wth is the point of ever talking? It’s just going to be b s and a waste of time to listen to.

This isn’t a joke. I’m not allowed any recognition or truth because you guys are sheep and literal devil worshipers control you guys. That’s what it is. Why? Ask them. If you guys can’t figure out he’s not innovating anything… despite only needing 1 minute to realize this… yet you keep on harassing me for years… acting like “hahaha totally not the case…” then you got serious issues. You need to talk about your issues more than harassing me.

What you got against power rangers? Power rangers was the shiite.

After school in middle school, if not even highschool, my friend and I would go to his grandmas and watch power rangers, followed by jeopardy, as we ate grilled cheese sandwiches and drank root beer. The sweetest lady ever.

I would watch it as a power move, you know. Just to show that “we can.” We can do that. Like even a god can bleed… even a jock can watch some child’s play that was beneath him even when he was a child that the show was designed for.

I know you’re joking and what not, but I’m not. I’m tired of seeing 30 year olds running around watching power rangers as their “go to thing” and then, on the other hand, turning around and praising satan. Excuse me? Clearly something isn’t right with most nerds brains. They’ve staved off an official diagnosis/stigma, but I can see they deserve it. It’s obvious.

And, it makes it even more depressing when you realize some satanists took advantage of these children in adult bodies and now have them serving evil and doing evil. It’s absolutely disgusting and makes my blood boil.

If you can’t outgrow the power rangers, you have no business making decisions to sell your soul or scam others. It’s like picking up little children in a van cause you were offering candy, and now that child will do anything for his candy as you abuse them. That’s SC 2. I’m sick of it. I’m tired of people dodging the obvious. Trying to reason with mentally sick people gets so tiring and old quick. This game/scene is a disease, and it’s a tragedy that people try to spin this game as a positive. Nothing positive about it.

The only one creating anything was me, and I’m the guy getting vilified and the one guy with no builds named after him? It tells you everything. The game is a scam, through and through. Nothing legit is going on. Nothing positive. You want to live in hell, live in this community.

Just admit man, it’s okay.

Devs need to see this, ALL comes from Playa he is the one and only GM to play Protoss like that. A lot of mental ppl here, the biggest traits are living in own deluded world that you are the '‘sheit’ as one above used that. But of course when even silver leaguers think they know more than anyone else, they invent anything. Interesting poles, one is GM the other one is a one time silver, both are similar in their delusion of ‘I am the king of everything’. Even if something may have been taken from you in the past, it has evolved and become idea of someone else in their own way…

You are in America. How many times have they made movies and games that more or less copy the core of the others? Do they chase each other 4 life and disgust of life because of that? Get over yourself.

Everything I said is true. That’s all there is to say. It is what I said it is. Deal with it. If you can’t, that’s on you.

Patents exist in society for a reason. You don’t get to worship the devil and then pretend everything bad is awesome cause “insert any big SC 2 commentator has a lot of followers.” What you see on the news in regards to Blizzard employees (everyone in the company) is what should happen to the people within the SC 2 scene, too.

Guess what kind of people Blizzard is employing? Who would satan employ? Who would they scam/blackball/discriminate against? If god himself played this game, he would be viewed as the worst person ever. I’m not religious, but I don’t want to be the world’s dumbest person, either. I’ve seen what that looks like… and it’s embarrassing. That’s what this game worships. Stupidity.

I wonder how much praise I would get if I was TRYING to copy another person. That’s how it works for others, right? A bunch of clowns that can’t pinpoint a single thing a guy has invented but will bend over backwards to defend and praise. Keep at it, you’re making the satanists happy.

I still have strats in Broodwar that have yet to be done by others that were good enough to get third on the server with my off race. Let me know when you guys figure out who should get credit for those. Let me teach Max those, so he can add that feather to his cap, too. “Look guys… he made the strat his own by breathing 10 times rapidly while making a pylon.” Jesus christ.

Just for the record, the discrimination/black balling goes far beyond just strategy naming and what not. I had to quit Remastered because they wouldn’t even allow me to play in a tournament. That’s how brazen these guys are. That’s the free reign they are allowed. Satan, satan, satan. All this game is about. All it will ever be about.

Patent? :rofl: There’s only so much you can do in meta to patent it, it would be tried by many whether they know you or not. Feel free to do the same, take/steal someone else, but add your own flavor to it, no one is stopping you, that’s how movies are made, games, even meals… yes sometimes a meal changes nationality just because someone added 1 spice in them, the rest is COPY PASTA! Now if you wanna act like the good christian, your loss about build orders

Being an engineer is boring because its so very easy.

We’re not talking about an infinite timeline here where people were able to do things far beyond when we came to be, and thus we can never be certain…

Think about just how stupid this is. I was doing proxy gateway, fast expand every game in 2013… yet it was so novel to people that people were adamant that it was the most original and breakthrough thing in 2018…

Then, let’s talk LotV. That’s a different expansion with different units. The disruptor didn’t even exist before LotV. I didn’t just recently come up with what is the meta now. I was not only doing it since 2017’ish every game, but I didn’t even need to change anything since then. What I was doing then is literally what is being done now…

The P vs P build? I solved that years ago. There’s been nothing to improve/innovate. It was solved. By me. It’s my build. Max just copied it. It’s the reason his win rate went from 53% or lower in P vs P to over 70% on ladder. There was nothing to do but copy the best build and reap the results. Overnight. That easy.

When you want to play the credit game and act like so and so did so, if you want to play that game… who on god’s earth could come up with a more deserving person than me? No… it’s not the guy who started everything that the meta is a 99.99% match to… it’s totally the guy who changed the curtains… That’s the greatest genius of our time. Who is that stupid?

It’s not one thing. It’s not two things. It’s literally everything. Same guy. Same pattern. Same theme. The same common denominator yet… “nothing to see here/praise unless it’s the curtain changer guy…”

One day, people are going to look back on this game in the same way people look at the KK K, but only worse. This is a cesspool of all cesspools. But people are so into make believe, in this scene, and living in lala land… that “none is the wiser.” It’s quite the sight to behold. I hope that people start to look into naming “nerdism” a mental condition/defect. There is no rational thought going into anything in this game.

Not a single map hacker is banned from a tournament in this game. Not a single one gets called out. Literal harassers who live to terrorize are “their boy.” Biggest caster in SC 2 going around calling the biggest scum in SC 2 his boy and trying to cover up for him, and that doesn’t seem telling/troubling to you?

Not a single person wants to acknowledge 1 guy is seemingly behind every build, despite the evidence. They don’t even want to debate it because it’s that obvious and would expose the scam/conspiracy? Hmm… That’s interesting.

This game shouldn’t continue. It should be shutdown. It’s only getting more and more damning and more and more undefendable. Just digging and digging and digging the whole deeper.

Even as a “strategy person” this game offers nothing. Again, already figured out the meta years ago. And, no one ever talks strategy or talks anything logical. It’s all just non sense and scams and satan. All it is.

I can watch a freaking fantasy football video and see more competence/logic/rational/strategy on display within 5 minutes than I’ve seen in all my time of playing any StarCraft. The only “figurehead” in SC 2 who has ever talked logically or in a way to stimulate the mind and be correct in thinking is Day[9]. That’s it. Everyone else… something is wrong with them or their religion is messed up, thus… they’re messed up.