Peekachi qna c:

ask me anything, i know everyone here cares about my opinion especially about balance so this should go well.

im going to answer the most asked one before its started:can you stop making forum posts?
answer:no

obviously try to keep it at least somewhat starcraft related.

Why cant you get to Masters league as Protoss?

7 Likes

because im not willing to sit down and play a bunch of games. same reason you arent diamond as any race.

3 Likes

brutal, absolutely savage.

How the heck do you get to masters w/o control groups? Asking for a noob (me)

2 Likes

are you going to miss me? i’m leaving in 5 hours these will be some of my last posts for a while

i do use control groups when im FORCED to split up my army or if i think splitting up my army will result int me taking a huge lead, but overall i like to do huge pushes with my entire army, and im more focused on macro and micro.

1 Like

yes i will :C
20 cdasfsdafadsf

2 Likes

What do you think about forum alts ? :blush:

Hey, FriendlyTOSS. I’m taking a look on the wave of default/stalled avatars which recently struck the forum. I wouldn’t be surprised if your avatar was mismatched with the voidray one, but it doesn’t seems stalled.
You have played some ranked games this season, did you play at least one of them on the 23rd of October, or later ? :mag:

Same question for you. Obviously you’ve placed yourself in several NA ranked leagues. But your bonus pool in 1v1 seems high, so it’s possible you didn’t play 1v1 ranked recently. Did you play a ranked game ≥ the 23rd of October ? :male_detective:

i mostly play on alts now.

for me its kindof like playing unranked where i can mostly just play for fun and not worry about losing. im like 4.8k on my alt.

Alright. So I take this as a no.
Wondering if having played recently on the account linked to your forums one is a factor. :thinking:

noone knows me in game lol. kindof sad honestly.

It is in more ways than one, if you asked me. The only smurfs accounts I’ve seen that seemed to be socially connected to other players were the ones smurfing in fixed teams.

But then again, there is also the possibility not to smurf, and just to switch to unranked when you don’t feel like putting your ranked MMR/points at stake. Unimaginable isn’t it ? :smiley:

i dont smurf the steve account is now in master 2, i do use it for trolling on phantom mode though because people DO know me tehre and i am not welcome.

Umm I am diamond as Protoss and Zerg (formerly). I suppose you could point out that I only got to Platinum as Terran just messing around.

If I get back to Diamond with Zerg (already with Toss) will you get Masters with Toss?

1 Like

I dont thnk I played one since Oct 23. I havent played much this season. I mostly just watch these days. My portrait is supposed to be a VR but was broken for a long time and like a month ago finally reverted to this avatar. In game it shows correctly as a VR.

1 Like

why do toss not care they get free wins

1 Like

because they are in denial of the mmr they dont deserve.

i dont smurf, i dont take pleasure out of beating up a bunch of diamond players but i certainly am not above it, also i got in master in like 10 games roughly~

1 Like

There’s a difference in using normally an alt account (which should indeed bring your at your main’s MMR rather quickly), and freelosing in order to maintain it below that. Both are smurfing, but the first one aims for anonymity, and the second one for easy wins. Only the first is indeed legit. Glad to hear that’s the category you’re into. :slight_smile:

Also, I saw your answer on the smurfs thread, I’ll just take a look at my data to see if it confirms my personal idea on the matter. :wink: