Part and Parcel map laggy?

Just got done with a Part and Parcel run, and had to ask, is the map laggy as all hell for anyone else? Seemed like every ten to fifteen seconds, my screen would freeze for a good three or four seconds. Doesn’t happen on any other map for me.

Well if this is happening on multiple sessions that you log-in, each time on P&P only, then I’d submit a bug report or ticket about it. Although likely just on your end is my guess.

Commander for you and ally?

𝔸𝕣𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕑𝕠π•₯𝕒π•₯𝕠?

This could very well be an issue with your computer… open task manager and leave the performence tab open. Play a game of Part & Parcel, and when such a lag happens, ALT+TAB out and see which processes use CPU at that moment.

Chances are, you have an application running that needs lots of CPU resources periodically.

Typical culprits that could cause this: Windows Update, Virus Scanner (running a weekly full system scan)

I’ve never got any commentary that P&P is slow. Methinks having Stukov and/or Stetmann would be the bigger culprits.

Otherwise, as much as I’d hate to rip on General Davis, any chance that listening to her voice is giving you the illusion that the game is laggy?

Complete with celery processor, and spam :wink:

1 Like