Nothing counters Glaive Adepts? Pro game

I watch a lot of pro games and feels like mass adepts is just unwinnable for Zerg. I’m curious what soO could have done better here to manage to win this game. Seemed basically unwinnable despite soO taking early advantage.

3:47 - soO finds and cancels second Oracle and kills pylon and proxy Starport
5:30 - soO scouts the number of gateways, has droned up but also has more army supply currently
5:50 - soO cancels third nexus while adepts are out
6:05 - Over the next minute sOs just walks in with and kills all soO’s drones despite soO having superior army supply including lings, banes, queens and roaches and consistently pulling drones pretty well. If anything sOs does MORE damage after roaches have popped.
7:15 soO up 20 army supply with roaches and banes and some few lings vs just adepts and even worker count. Adepts wander through drone lines outpacing roaches and knocking worker count down to 14 by 8:30.
9:00 - sOs makes 2 immortals and a couple shield batteries by the time roaches can try to counterattack. GG

This is the sort of stuff I’d see a lot from Neeb too. Just feels nearly unstoppable and nothing counters it.

Forgot link, that’d probably help:

If this doesn’t work it’s the sOs vs soO (PvZ) - Alpha X Christmas ShowDown YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE game 2

Not building that many lings would be nice for starters.