Noob question related to zerg

if you spawn larvae on a single hatchery with multiple queen, does they stack? you always see just one animation.

i watch recent replay where opponent used this and he had mysteriously 14 larvae when i am never able to reach such a high count.

Injects don’t stack, they queue up. So the only way to have more than 3 larvae is queueing up injects and not spending any larvae.
Very userful in late game.

very strange. i am pretty sure he didnt have such amount of time since he had constantly as large army count as mine 80 (food). i struggle with zerg to even make so many units since half of the larva needs to be used to buy more worker.

i am suspicious if the guy was a hacker tho.

he play style is so alienate to human mind, he has so many things going on simultaneously you can check it here, i am playing as wice
h ttps://drop.sc/replay/14592682

None of you 2 know how to play efficiently at all.
You don’t build a wall vs. zerg, your 3rd is like 5 minutes late, your nexii have 200 energy most of the game and you don’t know how to spend income from 2+ fully saturated bases.
The zerg on the other hand doesn’t scout much in the first place and gets WAY too much tech before even saturating the 2nd base. His 3rd base is extremely late but at least it’s way faster than yours and also the static defense could’ve been drones and another hatchery.
Good zergs would’ve had about 200 supply at 8-9 minutes and protoss would have had similar army value with less supply like as many immortals as you have stalkers.

BUT he somehow stays ahead in eco despite not getting a lot of drones but at least he techs up to t3.

Brood lords are the hard counter to archons so you lose the game as you don’t have any sort of late-game army like carriers and manage to never hit 200 supply while getting up to 6.5k (!) minerals in the bank.

–> solution:
a) Learn a solid strategy that includes a wall (any plat+ protoss does that).
b) BUILD. MORE. GATEWAYS.
c) _gggreplays.com (pick race vs race, leage, 1v1, any server)

yeah but how did he even know that bloodlord tactic he was frickin silver player

It wasn’t a tactic. He just built them because he maybe saw someone build them.
Why would a silver or gold player not build a certain unit every now and then?
Just build 10 more warp gates and get a warp prism into his main base to warp in zealots.
And IF you expand and maybe build a few cannons / shield batteries at new expansions and build 75 workers, you will be ez plat.