No sound and game always hard crashes at exit

Hello,

I’m trying to get back into this game and installed everything fresh yesterday(including battlenet) and launched the game. However it froze at the character faces screen the first time, froze when stettman(sp?) intro played and always freezes when I click “exit game”, I have to always end the task from task manager. Lastly, I always lose audio on my system(bluetooth speakers) when the game launched. I will be playing something in the background for testing, launch the game and my audio just cuts out; but windows still shows the speakers as connected and working, although no audio will come from my system anymore and I have to reset my entire computer(it also freezes when I reset the computer) and I just stare at the shutdown screen for windows 10. When I go to audio devices after these crashes, it says “There are no audio devices installed” and I have to hard reset. I checked event viewer as well to try and track down some driver conflict or something, but there is nothing in event viewer except that I forced reset the computer.

This is new to me and I’m not sure what the problem could be. I have an ultrawide monitor, but that’s the only new thing really in my system.

Windows 10

GTX 570

16Gb Ram

Was it working for a bit? I’m honestly concerned that with a GTX 570 that the system may not be able to handle it or it may not have enough power any more depending on what PSU is in the system. Have you checked for overheating and overclocking that may cause stability issues?

Let’s start off with checking the DxDiag file. We should be able to gather more information on the monitor model and output. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)