No credits awarded after WoL campaign missions

I too am having this issue. Tried to contact Technical Support, their response, add it to the forums. Found 2 threads already related to Campaign Missions not rewarding credits.
Also ones about not able to restart campaign.
Replied to other, so I am adding into this one too.
I hate that the game broke right when I started playing it again.
Here is other thread I found that was started yesterday WoL campaign missions not awarding credits

3 Likes

Same. I’ve played multiple missions and I am sitting at 0, frustrating bug. Hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

Same here. Also the movies between the missions (for example Zeratul @ Hyperion, talk with the old adjutant) are missing too.

1 Like

same here i get no credits awarded for no reason. Is there any fix for this ?

1 Like

Same here…no Credits after Mission in WoL

1 Like

Same problem here too. Plus cant delete saves to try and start over and start new campaign just brings you back to where you are in current campaign. Also a wiered glitch in the transition from marsara to hyperion where you should be on hyperion but it loads marsara bar partialy until you move to another location on hyperion.

1 Like

Same issue. Not getting awarded credits. Also cant delete games. Had to go into the folders on my PC and delete everything there and it still loads me into the same spot even with no saves. Blizzard please fix this. Or at least Acknowledge that you know its an issue… You’re losing players across every game you have… pretty sad

1 Like

Hello Blizzard are you there? This has been being reported for a couple days now. People pay good money for a functioning product

2 Likes

Running into the same issues. Can’t create a new WoL campaign, and when I created a new account to play the campaign, no credits are being awarded.

2 Likes

Same here, no credits for extra research, no credits for missions.

1 Like

Running into the same problem. I just got the initial credits in the campaign, no credits are awarded for mission completion.

1 Like

Just did three missions on stream - Welcome to the Jungle, The Great Train Robbery and The Dig. No credits for any of them but also, no cinematics afterwards. I got the crystal from Zeratul in my lab, but no cinematic where Raynor got given it.

1 Like

Same. No credits. Can’t overwrite or delete saves. Great update…

1 Like

Same problem here. I cant get any credits for the missions and also i am having saving fail while i try to overwrite old saves

1 Like

Having the same problems with WoL. I just finished cutthroat and since the evacuation haven’t gotten any credits after missions. I just downlowded the game 2 days ago so this can’t be an old version issue. Im not going to be playing this game as the missions get harder and I can’t update my technology. This game has been around too long to have these types of bugs. Blizzard, fix this issue.

1 Like

it happened about 2 days ago with a series of about maybe 3 tiny updates that broke the game. i don’t know what they are thinking, but obviously testing updates isn’t a thing these days.

I got an issue with credits for extra research not awarded, though it fixed itself after some time Extra research in Wings of Liberty didn't give credits.

I started the WoL campaign 2 days ago and started seeing this problem I think around the time the Hyperion shows up. The workaround that has worked for me so far is this:

1. Complete a mission, no cutscene plays and no credits given, then we’re back on the bridge of the Hyperion.
  2. Menu > Load > Autosave > [mission name here] Victory > Load
  3. Appropriate cutscene plays and credits for the mission are awarded

I don’t know if this will work every time but so far this has worked I think 3 times.

4 Likes

I have tried this and it does work… but I have to do it after every single mission. This is ridiculus to have to after a mission quit the campaign and load the autosave victory file.

Same problem for me as well. Kind of frustrating.