New Warchest Coming!

well… the Ambusher I think they are biological in part… since they portrait is biological (but units are not… yhea… that thing is quite confusing…) and the Enforcers are animated by nearly dead Ihan-Rii that are inside. So a bit Zeratul command them, but yhea, great part of their units are constructs.

seems that all of the new skins have something to do with tyrador IX.

They’re all related to a specific incident, in which Cerberus augmented Zerg attacked Tyrandor IX around the same time the Ihan-rii awoke and returned to claim their ancestral homeworld.

All the while, The Knights of Tyrandor were woefully unprepared to actually defend anyone.

2 Likes

Yea, like Knights of the Medieval times, but in the future :slight_smile:

Bout time for SC3 then i guess

Never too early for Starcraft III

1 Like

While it’s unlikely; I’d love for a mini Campaign about the Ihan-rii. Maybe it could be about them awakening from stasis after Amon’s defeat and aren’t aware of the truce/ceasefire between the Protoss and Zerg.

The Ihan-rii could end up splitting in two and one half joins the Daelaam. They could fight Cerberus and Tyrador early on. Setting up new conflicts.

3 Likes

a new campaign is always welcome.

2 Likes

Warchest Campaigns, with three missions per skin faction.

1 Like

Any chance Blizzard will have an announcement at Gamescom?

Blizzard’s not at Gamescom and even made a public announcement they wouldn’t, so almost certainly no.

Ah, didn’t see that. Thank you.