New Warchest Coming!

Wait, is this confirmed?! Are we truly getting a warchest?! With Stim Packs?!!?!?!?!?

lvl 1000 here I come!!!

yes, i already have it.

Do you think these factions will appear in the new Comic?

New comic actually seems to be about Stetmann and his mecha zerg in the actual canon.

Would link you, but new forums won’t let me. Isn’t hard to find, though.

There are golden protossi skins left unused yet. I thought they would be involved for Rohana or Selendis.
I don’t see a way to use Tyrador, Cerberus or Ihan-Rii skins for anybody, there are no such heroes in the story. May be introduce them as enemies?

1 Like

I suppose you missed it or you never played it.
If you missed it, they released Zeratul as commander last year.
If you never played it, I suggest to play with Zeratul.
Since you obviously don’t know the Ihan-Rii skins are already used for Zeratul even before they released this warchest

1 Like

no, they are not. there is obvious differences between zeratul`s units and the new skins.

1 Like

compare Stalker, Immortal ecc…
some skins are different, true, but this happen to others commanders too.
Alarak Slayers, Vaguard and Wrathwalker are different from the ones of the warchest, some portraits too are different (Havoc, Ascendant, Vanguard, Executor).
Zagara’s Spitterlings are different from the ones of the warchest.
Stetmann’s Mech Corruptor are different from the ones of the warchest.
Han & Horner Raven are different from the ones used by the warchest, the Battlecruisers too have some minor differences.
Nova I’m not sure if she are using the warchest structures skins and Adjutant, or not… but the last time I played with her (was when they released the structures warchest), she still have the compaign skins and Adjutant of the structures (that are worst then the warchest skins).
So, just because Zeratul have some slightly different skins from the one of the warchest, don’t mean nothing.
Yhea, Xel’Naga Precursor, Shieldguard and Void Templar (this one don’t even have a proper skin to be honest) have different models, but all the others use the same models from this warchest, and the color and style are clearly the same. Compare Zeratul Xel’Naga Enforcer, Watcher, Abrogator and Ambusher with the warchest Immortal, Observer, Disruptor and Stalker, they are IDENTICAL, maybe they just add more TC in the warchest, but they ever do that, but the models are there. The Xel’Naga Void Array is particular. Is a Nerazim Warp Prism skin with slightly different texture, and the warchest is a completly new model, but the portrait of both co-op and warchest are identical.
So, yhea, this is the Zeratul’s skinset.

I think Zeratul’s Dark Templar are based on the Golden Age if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

Yes and not, the model is the same of Golden Age, but the portrait is different and don’t match with the unit model. The portrait have aquamarine gems and eyes with silver/grey armor plate, the Golden Age have purple eyes and gems with golden plates. Blizzard just didn’t care to make a proper model for the Void Templar.

1 Like

alarak`s wrathwalker is not in a warchest. it is available separately though for winning 2 matches in versus.

1 Like

I know, but still, the Forged setskin (that are related to Alarak) have a different skin of the Wrathwalker instead of the one used by Alarak, this don’t change the fact that the Forged skinset is related to Alarak.
Same thing for Zeratul, just because he have 2 skins that don’t match with the others of the skinset, this don’t mean Ihan-Rii skinset is not related to him, since the others skins are the same of the warchest.

none of the new skins match zeratul.

1 Like

Stalker, Immortal, Observer, Disruptor and Warp Prism (just portrait for Warp Prism).
You don’t even check them, right?

someone know how to add images or links? because I made a comparision images between Zeratul and the new Protoss skins, but the website don’t allow me to post it

here Zeratul’s skins in comparision with the new skins that no match with Zeratul

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556941000296366093/611908777406627841/unknown.png
1 Like

i checked them closely.

So the things are two:

You need glasses or this is a huge lie, I even posted a screen with the Zeratul and the new warchest skins in comparision. They are IDENTICAL, I thinked the Warchest have some TC added, but they don’t have any new TC or detail, they are identical. Well, the ones that I put in the comparision, Probe, Sentry and Warp Prism (just unit model for Warp Prism) are new, that’s true, and the Void Templar, never get a proper unit model. But nothing strange, how said before, even others commanders with Warchest have some models different from their warchest skinset.

2 Likes

in game they are different.

Raziel, behave yourself or I will report you.