New Stetman Comic

Not you, Gradius. We’re still cool.

1 Like

I mean, we were on topic for what, 20 or so posts? That’s pretty good, might even be a record.

3 Likes

Not counting what has effectively become the random banter thread, it sounds close.

@Phlynch

Do you still feel like there is something more you want to discuss? I checked and the last on topic was about your fan theory that Bel’shir is a hive-like planet harboring a colony of microbes. An interesting theory, though, I doubt that it’s canon.

I feel like the topic is as far as it can go, but if you think there is more to it please advice. I would love to talk more about the lore in any shape or form.

A) Since we’re not friends I could care less that you’re inconvenienced by off topic posts or having to scroll. Replying to posts here is within my prerogative.
B) If people aren’t discussing stoned Stetman it probably has nothing to do with me and more with that the concept is hot garbage that boils down to an unfunny running joke.

B: not, simply the topic has already reached its limit with too vague information, neither terracin nor madness are a humorous subject, in this comic, comedy is limited exclusively to the external character to the situation it presents as a threat, and its delusions are not presented as something to laugh at from the perspective of the other characters, the character was already eccentric before having delusions, he takes a drug that brings madness and superstitious behavior not going to turn out otherwise

We could play speculation a little and think that Stetman, after being captured, recovers or gives light to inspire the simulate project that was not touched outside the skin lore

The lack of information never really stop us before. Trust me if there is enough interest in the matter, we can pull a lot of information from thin air to support the discussion.

I think it’s simply that we aren’t curious about the subject. Either that, or we simply finish discussing it.

I wouldn’t mind the off-topic discussion if it was actually discussing things, but it’s mostly just Gradius and Maximus trading three-page-long strings of “no you’re wrong/no I’m right”

And this is why we’re not friends. You’re kinda a butt and irrationally upset that Blizard doesn’t take itself as seriously as you want them to.

Don’t get mad then that people don’t take it seriously. You can’t force discussion. Especially about a guy who’s such a freaking genius that he can create a whole mecha race with little resources even though he’s tripping balls and disassociated from reality. What is there to say other than how childish this is?

Stoned Stetman is such a wacky & zany character he’d be better off in something like Rick and Morty, World of Gumball or Invader Zim. I’m just treating it like the joke it’s supposed to be and only discussing the parts of lore I still find interesting.

I wish you guys would makeout.

What’s funny is that this all started just from a simple “sources needed” from Gradius. Maximus gave him one hell of a long answer, which began the long back-and-forth chain.

2 Likes

Maximus you have been mainly speculation

Beacon of Positivity and Kindness.

You’ve always had weird taste.

Sorry for not responding sooner.

If your problem is muscle-based, excercise works the best.

He is implying we wanted to be friends in the first place.

It was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

Scrolling isn’t really a problem especially with the new forum software.

I just kept up with the joke.

2 Likes

I would take those claims with a grain of salt.

Tal’Darim flex a lot, they are not exactly reliable narrators and lot of their power comes from supplicants.

One has to appreciate Maximus for going through there.

1 Like

In the Rak’shir mission Alarak and Ma’lash are said to be evenly matched and it was shown as neither of them dominating the other without support.
So it’s safe to say that Tal’darim love to flex :slight_smile: