New season obliterated my rank!

Hey all,
Just played my placement match for the newest season, and I’m seriously angry. The game dropped my play from low Plat 3 - high Gold 1 area to Bronze 1. Bronze 1!

It might just be because I’ve only played one game this new season, but I’ve never had this happen before. Is this happening to anyone else? If it has and you fixed it, how?

Thanks guys!
For the Swarm!

1 Like

The ladder system seems bugged. I am around Plat 2/Plat 3 and it decided to put me in Masters 3. The MMRs seem right though so at least I am not facing opponents way out of my league.

Last night I ran into a few people in Bronze 1 who were clearly not bronze…I think placement is broken…again, lol.

Hey All,

Haha. My is wacked up.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:.

Walter Chow

Yeah same thing here. Plat 3 to Bronze 1 with the new season. MMR is pretty balanced though, I’ve been playing against people of similar MMR pretty consistently, especially after a few games. I have also seen a few “masters” players that were ~Plat MMR. Seems like I’m stuck to grind the ladder from bronze if I want to get back to Plat… but while already playing people with Plat MMR. I’m going to write off league placement for this season. Just gonna have to get used to that ugly bronze border around my name.

Hey,

Yea. It’s been going 3 years in a row. Plus my players doesn’t want to play anymore and just there to lose a match for rest of the team. They should stop doing that. Plus players keeps on taking control with other players items to win matches. What the heck. They should lock it.

Walter Chow

A very known bug that has been going on for almost 3 years.

I went from dia 3 to bronze 1 but im still matching with plat 1 or dia players.

very frustrating.

Hey Gang,

I was playing teams today and one of the players absoluty does nothing and wasted my time. Where do I report that???. Plus my ranking is just a little bit off and the Zerg Race has a lower MMR than the Terrans. What is going on.

Walter Chow

It’s a bug that has a couple years there, it gets worse every season. Just leave the league and rejoin, you should be properly placed.

I started in bronze 3 this season and after few matches I left, rejoined and got into the proper Plat 1 League.

Hey,

U got it.

Walter Chow

How do I leave the league? This is the first I’m hearing of this…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.