Rohana, Grand Preserver of the Velari:
- Recommended for experienced players
- Use support abilities to augment your allies
- Command an army of elite Protoss units
- Elite Zealot - Powerful melee warrior. Can Charge and Enrage.
- Revelator - Powerful ranged strider. Can Blink and Hardened Shield.
- Inspirator - Robotic support unit. Has Psionic Aura, can Inspire and transform into Defense Mode that allows to attack when stationary. Detector.
- Exarch - Support psionic warrior. Can cast Psionic Distortion, Maelstrom, and Hallucination.
- Decimator - Assault strider. Can Temporal Burst to stun groups of enemies.
- Bastion - Powerful attack strider. Can walk up and down cliffs. Excel at taking down ground and air units from afar.
- Observer - Flying cloaked scout. Transforms into Surveillance Mode to increase vision but cannot move. Detector.
- Roc - Air superiority fighter. Deals area damage to air units. Can cast Phase Blink.
- Arbiter - Support craft. Can cloak nearby units. Has Mass Recall and Stasis.
- Cumulus - Advanced siege ship. Deals increased damage with prolonged attacks.
Top Bar Abilities:
- Matrix Overload (Level 5) - Units within the Healing Pylon, increases attack speed and grants +1 armor. Passive ability.
- Temporal Field (Level 2) - Fires three fields to temporarily freeze enemy units. Heroic units are slowed by 50%.
- Psionic Restoration (Level 8) - Fully restores life, shields, and energy to all active units and structures.
- Preserve the Weak (Level 10) - When taking fatal damage, the unit is in stasis status and cannot be attacked and restores life, shields, and energy but by 50%. Can only be used once. Passive ability.
Level 1: Healing Pylon - This Pylon may not only increasing supply and powering up structures, but heals nearby units within the radius of the Pylon. Can be warped this structure instantly.
Level 2: Temporal Field - Creates a field that temporarily freezes for 20 seconds.
Level 3: Infinite Warp Gates - Increases the number of charges on Warp Gates from 1 to 5 and the cooldown reduction is faster than conventional Warp Gates by 50%
Level 4: Twilight Council Upgrade Cache - Unlocks the following upgrades at the Twilight Council:
- Enable Elite Zealots to cast Enrage to increase attack speed by 25%.
- Hardened Shield allows Revelators’ shield damage reduction to 10.
- Inspirator’s starting energy from 50 to 200 and reduces energy consumption by 33%.
Level 5: Matrix Overload - All friendly units gain a 25% bonus to movement speed and a 15% bonus to attack speed while positioned within a Pylon’s power field. Effect lasts up to 15 seconds after leaving the power field.
Level 6: Preserver Archives Upgrade Cache - Unlocks the following upgrades at the Preserver Archives:
- Exarchs start with full energy
- Allows Exarchs to cast Hallucination to create decoys versions of a desired unit.
Level 7: Unlocks Cumulus - Advanced siege ship. Deals increased damage with prolonged attacks.
Level 8: Psionic Restoration - Fully restores life, shields, and energy to all friendly units and structures. Has a 120 second cooldown.
Level 9: Robotics Bay Upgrade Cache - Unlocks the following upgrades at the Robotics Bay:
- Unlock the Decimator’s Temporal Burst ability, which stuns groups of ground units.
- Anti-Matter Missiles allows the Bastion to attack air units.
Level 10: Preserve the Weak - Upon taking fatal damage, friendly units are in stasis status and cannot be attacked, moved, or casting abilities on them and restores 50% of the life, shields, and energy. The same unit cannot be in stasis again permanently. Passive ability.
Level 11: Healing Pylon Overcharge - Allows the Healing Pylon to automatically attack nearby enemy units for 25 damage.
Level 12: Temporal Field - Increases the amount of time of the Spear of Adun’s Temporal Field by +10 seconds and increases the field by 3 to 5. This ability is located in the top panel.
Level 13: Fleet Beacon Upgrade Cache - Unlocks the following upgrades at the Fleet Beacon:
- Allows Rocs to use Phase Blink to blink to a short distance and become temporarily invulnerable after taking damage.
- Increases the Arbiter’s starting energy from 50 to 250.
- Increases the range and damage of the Cumulus’ weapon as it continues to attack.
Level 14: Psionic Rejuvenation - Reduces the cooldown of Psionic Restoration from 5 minutes to 3 minutes. This ability is located in the too panel.
Level 15: Fury of the Velari - Increases the effectiveness of all combat unit abilities by 75%.
- Research Warp Gate - Allows Gateways to be converted to Warp Gates.
- Protoss Ground Weapons - Increases the attack damage to all Protoss Ground Units.
- Protoss Armor - Increases the armor to all Protoss Ground Units.
- Protoss Shields - Increases the shields to all Protoss Units.
- Protoss Air Weapons - Increases the attack damage to all Protoss air units.
- Protoss Plating - Increases the armor to all Protoss air units.
- Charge - Allows Elite Zealots to Charge an enemy unit.
- Blink - Allows Revelators to Blink from a short distance.
- Enrage (Level 4) - Increases the attack speed of Elite Zealots for 25 seconds.
- Hardened Shield (Level 4) - Revelator’s shield’s damage has been reduced to 10.
- Argus Core (Level 4) - Inspirator’s start with full energy and reduces energy consumption by 33%.
- Maelstrom - Allows Exarch to cast Maelstrom to deal damage overtime.
- Khaydarin Talisman (Level 6) - Exarchs start with full energy.
- Hallucination (Level 6) - Allows Exarchs to make decoys of a desired unit.
- Sensor Overdrive - Increases the movement speed by 30% and vision radius of Observers by 2.
- Temporal Burst (Level 9) - Allows Decimators to fire a Temporal Burst which stuns groups of enemy units.
- Superconductor Lances - Increases the attack range by 2 and attack speed by 25% to Bastions.
- Anti-Matter Missiles (Level 9) - Allows Bastions to attack air units.
- Argent Sensors - Increases the attack range of Rocs by 2.
- Phase Blink (Level 13) - Allows Rocs to blink from a short distance and becomes temporarily invulnerable.
- Khaydarin Core (Level 13) - Arbiters start with full energy.
- Solarite Core (Level 13) - Increases the Cumulus’ attack range by 2 and damage by +2.
Prestige 0: Grand Preserver of the Velari - No advantages or disadvantages.
Prestige 1: Maiden of Perseverance
Advantage: Combat units cost 20% less resources and grants +1 armor and +1 damage.
Disadvantage: Training time for combat units have been increased by 30%.
Prestige 2: Khaydarin Mystic
Advantage: When friendly units inside the power field affected by Matrix Overload, they grant +2 damage and Temporal Field’s freezing time has been increased to 60 seconds.
Disadvantage: Temporal Field’s cooldown has been increased to +120 seconds.
Prestige 3: Priestess of Adun
Advantage: Healing Pylons, Psionic Restoration, and Inspire’s effectiveness have been increased by 100%.
Disadvantage: Psionic Restoration’s cooldown has been increased by 35% and Matrix Overload is unavailable.
Power Set 1:
- Healing Pylon’s Power Field Radius (Up to 30%)
- Healing Pylon Overcharge Attack Speed (Up to 30%)
Power Set 2:
- Temporal Field’s Freezing Time (Up to 30 seconds)
- Combat Unit’s Maximum Life (Up to 30%)
Power Set 3:
- Chrono Boost Efficiency (Up to 30%)
- Matrix Overload Effectiveness (Up to 30%)
- Everyone, Heal Up!: Restore 2500 life, shields, and energy with Psionic Restoration on Hard difficulty.
- Aspire to Inspire: Use Inspirator’s Inspire 100 times on friendly units on Hard difficulty.
- Hey Buddy, Hold Still: Freeze 250 enemy units with Temporal Field.
- Am I Seeing Things?: Create 200 units with Hallucinations.