Nerf lurker already!

How can zerg be allowed to have a unit that can literally kill every single protoss unit in a matter of seconds?

They can also snipe your detection easy. So this is insanely OP.

Forces protoss to go straight airtoss every match. Which can also be countered with an easy hydra timing.

PLEASE NURF ALREADY!

3 Likes

If a balance patch comes out it will be to nerf protoss not zerg

5 Likes

Yeah I envision a nerf to Protoss ability to turtle into skytoss before a nerf to Lurkers. Lurkers are beatable with good concaves, after a certain number (15ish) if the game is equal you should have been able to transition to skytoss by then.

The problem is that right now Protoss is skipping the mid game altogether and turtling to their t3 with shields and batteries, which makes for extremely boring games, and makes the lurkers irrelevant. It is hard to determine whether it is op or nor if they are bypassing them altogether with this new strat. I saw few games where archon immortal dealt pretty well against lurkers, but it is all dependent on getting a nice concave.

2 Likes

Lurker is so OP that Trap beat Serral…oh wait.

3 Likes

Topic #4. Nothing new.

================================================================================

you’re probably just really bad bud.

4 Likes

Your opponent is many times more skilled than you that is why you lost that way.

When did Zerg get disruptors, storm or carriers?

5 Likes

Lurker is countered by immortal / disruptor really well, just spread immortals a bit and disruptor has a better range. On top of that any air unit is good. The observer is invisible and really small, keep it with you army and they will struggle to catch it or you can try using oversir for a while and see how it feels to really have a bad observer. Lurker is the only Zerg unit that’s really good and Scarry, can we keep at least 1 decent unit?

Lurkers are fine.
That is all.

It is funny Zerg had this unit for so so many years, and only now they know how strong it is.

5 Likes

The lurker was buffed in patch 4.11 in November 2019 that was just over a year ago. It’s funny how you make comments without having a clue what you’re talking about

Zergs should skip lurkers when plahing toss. Just a waste of gas. In fact skip ravengers banes and anything that cost gas that is not anti air… better to get hydra and mass to anti air. (corrupters, infestors, vipers) yes a hard to control against an A move army but what can you do

oh wait what about zeal/adepts early pressure to kill drones. sigh.
to funny…

I was frutrated watching that replay and I rarely play zerg.

Do the right thing bliz. nerf toss. clean up your trash.

2 Likes

Who are you talking to?

Why would you nerf the weakest race?

So toss finally wins a tourney after a 4yr draught. They must be nerfed now!

Only Zergs are allowed to win tourneys! Didn’t you get the memo?

Im not not going to debate which race is easist or which race is hardest. I have never done or said that. however, I do want the bliz team to fix P and more important fix PvT and PvZ. There should never be games where toss is turtle on 4 bases to sky terran and A moving across the map. This is most common in PvZ albeit it can happen in PvT but a little more riskier. This stategy should be nerfed out the game.

Terran turtle play was significantly nerfed becuase know one wanted to play against it right. So why should Protoss be allowed to do this. Turtle toss should be signficantly nerfed.

Shield battery forrest. Is extrememly affected in PvZ but more to PvT. This should be removed from the game. It is cancerous. Terran had All interations of proxie play signifcantly nerfed. I don’t care what the reasons where it happened. It is a reason you rarely see proxie play by terran any more. Terrans were told to learn to play when it was removed. Why should toss continue to have this ability to proxie play at a high success rate. time to give this play style the terran treatment.

Does that mean that you are nerfing the race. No. just making toss think before they do something. We are not nerfing any units or eco etc. That play style should be removed just as it was removed from terran. how about making pylons take 3 more seconds to build and cannons take 3 to 5 more seconds to build. Make voids come after fleet beacon.

=-=-==-=-=-=-
Blizzard clean up your trash and fix your game.

I want you to point to where I said “This means we should nerf toss” in my original comment.

Oh, that’s right, I didn’t. Projecting much?

You’re just bad if you can’t beat lurkers. Just don’t play the game. Protoss is the most op race right now and it’s not even close. Lmao who cries about lurkers? Swarm hosts are one thing. Air units is the best way to counter lurkers no matter who you are.

2014 called; they want their meme back