My First Dedicated PVP Mod: Enhanced PVP By TJLingLing aka The Rebel

Hi everyone I’m TJLingLing from starcraft 2 feel free to add me if you like my mod

anyways heres first mod ever and its a real doozy OwO

For those who are bored with normal pvp
expect future updates nerfs and balance changes and much much more
feel free to give out ideas, requests, balance changes, nerfs, and anything else you wanna say
but please be gentle on the constructive criticism this is my first Public Deadicated Extension Mod

Now I know a lot of you are like GET TO THE POINT TJLingLing! but I must say one thing first
If you literally can’t read whats on the bottom text you might wanna see a doctor and get your vision checked
or something like that because the patches will be ready when they are ready I will try to keep a schedule of only two weeks but no promises
as I expect to update this mod very often.

Thank you for your time reading this and enjoy the patch notes :slight_smile:

Patch Notes:

Terran

• Starts with four turrets five ground turrets sixteen SCV’s and eight marines
  • Building method changed now SCV;s can build faster
  • Repair is automatically on autocast
  • Missle turrets damage set to
  • Planetary Fortress damage set to eighty
  • Ground Turrets are now buildable
  • Mules are now trainable and costs fifty Minerals and twenty five Vespene gas (spawns in sets of 4)
  • Terran Units are now a bit more bulky in defense (Nerfing Shield Defensive buff soon)
  • SCV’s cost no food
  • Nukes have a bigger radious and do two thousand damage (but the ghost can fire it from afar for extra safety)

Protoss

• Starts with four Photon Cannons sixteen Probes 6 Zealots
  • Nexus provides pylon power
  • Dark Templars have charge
  • Dark Templars can use blink
  • Probes cost no food
  • Photon Cannons do higher damage and have shield defences now
  • Mothership moves a bit faster and has multiple attacks and abilities can use tactical jump and generates pylon power (seems OP can we get a nerf request maybe?)
  • Photon Cannons have extra shield abilities and defense

Zerg

• Starts with four spine crawlers sixteen drones and four overlords eight zerglings
  • Overlords and Overseers now wander
  • Drone growth time set to four
  • Zergling growth time set to eight
  • Hatchery Lair and Hive larva spawn maximum set to fourty
  • Queens have Autocast larva and Transfusion
  • Overseer’s have autocorrupt and can cast from a slightly greater distance
  • Roaches move a bit faster
  • Drones cost no food
  • Broodlings are now hatchable!

and much more feel free to have a looksie :slight_smile:
FYI just for having fun with the editor and adding what in my opinion should have been added
however I will update it very often to give it its own unique playstyle or something like that

PATCH 0.2 COMING SOON!

Expected features

• Hydralisks have acidic spines? (IF I can get that working)
  • Maybe some new upgrades?
  • Maybe a Tempest Damage buff? - LegendLogan
  • Submit your request here
    It will be ready when its ready please do not post about

Notes:
The mod was recreated with a new name please search for enhanced pvp with one of the following names TheRebel or TJLingLing it should pop up in the editor feel free to download it yourself this is my personal gift to the modding community for future modders like myself.

What’s it called? Seems fun. I’ll try it out tomorrow, but I don’t know what to search!

Enhanced PvP By TJLingLing

Okay, thanks!

No problem and heres a quick FYI some of the features may be broken or not added I"m working on fixing that shortly I’m also removing the broodlings to fix this as they are pretty op and bugged the command card out

Maybe buff Tempest Damage a little bit, or nerf Infested Terrans Anti-Air?

@LegendLogan your request has been added

@everyone The mod will be temporarily deleted in order to fix that version number bug please stand by for further information and further updates will be provided to the public please send me your requests if you want to see something added

Thanks for reading
TJLingLing aka TheRebel