My feedback on new coop prestige system

I want to start by saying I love the new prestige system. Giving new ways to play existing commanders is a very near idea. While I don’t think the balance is quite there yet I will leave that discussion to people who are better suited in that realm. But they’re are three point I’d like to see improved.

Let us select what prestige kit we get each prestige instead of getting tem in order.
For some characters I want to get all the prestige kits, but for others I want to get a specific kit. If a given kit I want to get is the last unlock it will be a very painful experience slogging through 30+ more levels just to get the kit I want. Letting us pick the kit we get upon prestige will allow players to play the way they want to quicker and not discourage players who otherwise would have to needlessly grind.

Show what prestige kit is being used in the loading screen.
This is more of a QoL thing. Showing what prestige kit is being used will help coop partners to better work together as they will know exactly what their partner is bringing. Some commanders, such as Karax, play very differently depending on their prestige kit.

Rework masteries that benefit things removed by prestige kits.
Some masteries effect commanders in a way that is rendered useless by some prestige kits. An example is Zagara having many masteries effect her hero unit while also having a prestige kit that removes her hero unit. There aren’t many cases of this but they should still be addressed.

All in all I love the prestige system and look look forward to hopefully some improvements before it goes live.