@mods delete this topic, it's full of trolls

Old Gods are creations of the Void Lords, sent on planets with a Worldsoul to corrupt them in their infancy and turn them into Dark Titan. They are clearly distinct from the Void Lords, I suggest you check Chronicles before talking about Wc lore.

1 Like

Bifrost is a Kaldorei confirmed.

1 Like

oh… but it’s not like you provided a source right? so who’s right now?

Old Gods are manifestations of Void Lords.

stop flooding my topic with trolling.

You want some? You get some. Mar has already done it so I don’t expect any results, but I do admit you deserve my take at least, even though I could have just said I agree with him in all relevant points.

Starcraft Void and Diablo Darkness are very different from each other, Void is a neutral force a tool that is used by its wielder for whatever goal he or she decides to go for. One of the many definitions of Darkness in Diablo is an all-corrupting force of evil, fear, destruction and hatred that forced Tyrael to blow up the Worldstone.

Just to get one big glaring flaw out of the way.

Thing with Starcraft is that for

1-it doesn’t require counterforce to Void, because it is neutral. Tal’Darim use it. Nerazim use it. Xel’Naga used it. Amon used it.

2-Have you ever actually listened to Ouros in Epilogue? No? I don’t blame you here. It’s nonsense, but then again that nonsense is canon. Thing is that he talks abou celestial energies.

1 Like

I am tall, I like the environment…

According to some, that’s enough.

i will let others criticise your argument. thanks for the input

“The void lords did not know which worlds contained slumbering titan spirits. Thus they pooled their power and hurled dark creatures throughout the physical universe, hoping some would smash into a world-soul. An unknown number of the void lords’s creations hurtled through the Great Dark. They contaminated mortal worlds and everything else they touched in their blind search for a nascent titan. In time, those wicked beings would come to be known as the Old Gods.”

World of Warcraft : Chronicle. Vol 1, Chapter 1, page 21.

~https://comiconlinefree.com/world-of-warcraft-chronicle-vol-1/issue-Full/full if you want visual source.

thank you very helpful . now creation and manifestation can be the same in this text here… because of this:

Void Lords are not physical so they created physical forms of themselfes… of their own essence the Void… those physical manifestations became then to be known as Old Gods.

There is no legitimate interpretation of that sentence that supports your claims. It straight up does not say what you want it to say.

it doesn’t say in the text that those made creatures were separate beings than the void lords. and it totally makes sense that the Void Lords had to manifest themselfes in physical form, because they were not phyiscal in VoidLord form.

It doesn’t need to say it. Creating a separate entity is the default assumption. Confirmation is only needed when they do something other than that.

the voidlords weren’t physical… and their very consciousness was the Void itself. so when they “pool up” their power which is the Void to create phsyical forms of their Essence, then they are creating extensions of their Self. extensions of consciousness into the physical world, extentions of their very Void to be existent in physical plain

Hopefully your home hasn’t burnt because of Putin… yet :crazy_face:

1 Like

lets come to a compromise here and lets say okay, they are not the same, but they still as One. is that alright? i mean the old gods are the very first extensions of the Void Lords… so they should pretty much be the same spirit and will because of what i’ve explained in my last post

So far it’s fine. Currently our greateast enemies are ourselves. We gotta get rid of our Xavius(es). Preferably in elections.

So… do we do the oldschool?

I got some recipes mon’.

one story can be interpreted differently by everyone. i thought that’s why these forums exist.

but trolling is just kiddo

Well, I 100% disagree with your dualistic approach in SC. Power is just power regardless of type. It has no moral compass. Besides Terrans were lucky, they have no Xel’Naga influence.

Electromagnetism isn’t opposite of gravity either.

Interpretation is a thing, sure. Doesn’t mean everyone’s right though. People can interpret the word “sun” as an insult and they are wrong in 99,999999%.

The remaining smidge of percent is reserved for extremely elaborate jokes and moments of utter misunderstanding.

now you’ve made yourself clear.

are you saying that electromagnetism is Light and Gravity is Void in my sight? i actually think that the Void is also a form of Light. The Shadow. a different/lower/disturbed frequency of Light. I call it the Shadow, and Nerazim do talk about the power of the shadows too “Bending Light and merging with shadows”. in fact, their very essence is called Shadow essence. “lurking in the shadows of the Void”

now you’ve made yourself clear.

are you saying that electromagnetism is Light and Gravity is Void in my sight? i actually think that the Void is also a form of Light. The Shadow. a different/lower/disturbed frequency of Light. (i’m again leaning to the creation myths of Diablo and WoW, which say that the Void is the Shadow of the Light). The Nerazim do talk about the power of the shadows too: “Bending Light and merging with shadows”. in fact, their very essence is called Shadow Essence. “lurking in the shadows of the Void”

and you really don’t see a connection here… not even one bit of a sign?