MMR System is buggy

The MMR sytem is Buggy. I have Diamond MMR and there is written, i will get into bronze. Also with other players it seems like, every one below grandmaster is now silver or bronze. because bronze MMR goes now to 5k MMR??? normally 3,4K MMR is diamond not bronze. So players in Masters with over 5k MMR are silver??? and all below are bronze??? that should be fixed. its over a week like that.

1 Like

i have the same problem. what happen

Me too 5200mmr bronze3 :slight_smile:
Leagues are totally broken

Maybe the next season will fix it and it’s only on the America’s servers.
A lot of players are either masters or bronze.

its not only on the american servers. its on the EU servers. i am on the EU server

Same here! Playing on the korean server, 3500 MMR but Bronze 3 @blizzard PLEASE FIXXXXXX

Fix it Blizzard ! Still going on !

Where is the support? Where is the communication with the users? These topics are around for like a month now and still no response, nothing at all - embarassing.

1 Like

Any update on this? Has been broken for a very long time now. I thought the new season would fix it, but it hasn’t.

The lack of any kind of update is dissapointing.

1 Like

Hey Guy’s.

I think they got let go 2 weeks ago and fired about 970 people. I don’t know how Blizz is going to fix this problem but I’ll finished up the unranked and not doing the ranked part. New seasons for teams. It still puzzled me that players can see what I am doing without my knowledge so. Fix Fix. Thx.

Walter Chow

1 Like

Hello Blizzard,

I was playing 1v1 this season unranked and everything is completely messed up of my match opponents skill levels again and again. I will not be playing unranked anymore so u guy’s need to fix this problem. Thank u.

Walter Chow

Hi, i have a same problem.

Hey Blizzard,

This player played 4 times on the same day and build pretty fast for 2v2 thru 4v4. What is going on with my accountant. I’m writing cause I feel cheated out on my accountant and No Fix from Blizzard. That’s cheating. Too Slow. Thx. Huge Bug.

Walter Chow

Hello,

The game is way too slow for 1v1 doing and mismatching other players for my level for unranked play mode. 2v2 thru 4v4 mode players don’t wanted to play. Huge Bug problem and it’s real bad. Thx.

Walter Chow