MMR, GM, Dimond, Plat, Gold, Silver and more not working

The MMR is not working with the progress bar. Some are receiving Master status at 2400 MMR and others are in the bronze league. I am referring to the status bar not what you placed at. This is a Big Bug. No one can move up the Latter (or Down). Please fix this issue(s) - it is just all so screwy.

4 Likes

We love to see it, classic bug

1 Like

Blizz/asstivision just slap bandaids on things… they never truly fix or patch anything… and they also could care less about this game so have fun waiting for the fix. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Technical Support Team, would you please kindly look into this issue? This is a big bug.

1 Like

The more everyone talks about this subject; the more likely this issue will get fixed. Please tell everyone you know to address this issue. Thanks.

Yes I’ve been having this issue too, as I think everyone has. I noticed it actually started the day before the season ended for me… I’m in Plat, but it told me I was in risk for demotion to bronze. Bronze it is. And am I right in seeing that there aren’t even any patch notes, updates, whatever, posted by Blizzard for this season’s update?

1 Like