Misc Story Question

Deinfesting and not killing Kerrigan is one of the reasons why they were able to kill Amon.

People of the Dominion seemed to have forgot about media blitz. Or at least there was no serious uprising, indication of Dominion free terran planets.

IIRC there were riots, but Mengsk put them down and a Dominion colony defected from the empire.

~Arcturus Mengsk | StarCraft Wiki | Fandom

Never expanded on after WOL.

~Haven | StarCraft Wiki | Fandom

It’s assumed he’s still alive because of spectres in the epilogue.

Yes, they were integrated into the Dominion forces and Valerian publicly forgave them.

~Raynor's Raiders | StarCraft Wiki | Fandom

Not sure.

Both.

I just hope Hanson died.

2 Likes

Close your eyes and pretend Safe Haven is all a bad dream

3 Likes

I try, I try.

And yeah, I’m pretty sure the Raiders became the Rangers again but with the Dominion instead of the SoK. Don’t remember where I saw it but that’s what I remember anyway.

Everyone knows that the canon option is the death of Ariel was infested by zerg virus and killed by Raynor and that her mother regrets being a bad mother because there are no traces of her colony . and a dark reminder of the starkness of the starcraft universe :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :crazy_face:

Even with Safe Haven being canon it’s still passable option. They all just got infested later.

bizard still has this card too
but it reminded me of the joy that people felt with the multiple attempts to massacre the people of Beckaro from part of the Blizzard writers (comic starcraft war pigs-canceled planet destroyer mechanic HotS)

So, apparently, in the original “choose a planet to destroy” version, you could have the Zerg invade Bheakar Rho.

That’s hilarious.