Mastery point experiences - no experiences gains

I’m not sure what happened to the thread about people not gaining any mastery points from beating missions after reaching level 15, but here it is again…

I am still not receiving any mastery points ever since the patch from 2 weeks ago. Blizzard… please help resolve this issue… thank you…

4 Likes

Hasn’t been working since Mengsk release for me.

ive got the same issue - got mengsk to 15 and now my mastery bar isnt moving at all

Yup no points for me too for weeks now, it sucks!

This is an issue that needs to be fixed. Blizzard, please identify that this has been an ongoing problem since the release of Co-op Commander Mengsk, and that it is wasting the Co-op stimpaks that players bought with Mengsk.

3 Likes

I’m with you, not gaining any ascension level. Why is support silent on this issue? You can’t tell me you’re not aware of the bug.

Looking for an update as well I can’t find any mention of it anywhere… Been since Mengsk released.

My XP won’t go any higher either, I chatted with other players and found that not everyone has this problem. It’s been weeks, please help.

i contacted support on the thanksgiving weekend and they said a lot of us had been contacting them about it. I still cannot get any XP points or level up.

They should have been working on it since Monday. An update by Blizzard is in order! Come on people!!

This is an issue in the EU realm as well, but no response on the forums at all from Blizzard. Why? How long to fix it? Will the stimpack boost expiration extended with the days Blizzard need to fix this issue? At least should be.

Howdy!

Today’s patch should resolve this issue. The patch notes can be found Here.

Thank you!

Thank you for fixing :slight_smile:

Yes, mastery increases now. Is there any way to retroactively get the xp we earned while it wasn’t working applied to our xp?

2 Likes

i came here to ask this question that is above me. i played 3 days to get all the warchest stuff unlocked so theres gotta be a way since it was tracking my xp to unlock the warchest right?

1 Like