Mass repair should been addressed

I was fighting diamond player I went queen ling drop.

3 queens once made to his base bc showed up my queens had 5 transfuse not enough only brought half health.

Second attempt I brought 10 corrupters to caustic spray orbital command.

I got down to 50 hp before two bc showed up but he started to mass repair and my corrupters started to be out repaired.

I started to lose two bc I stop I had 6 corrupters. I killed one then he grabbed his scvs to mass repair I was doing no damage any more. I retreated I grabbed 7 mutas as well to kill his workers.

Started to work but showed up with 2 bc and 2 Thors they killed my mutas and was out repairing my damage.

Came back with 20 corrupter but he had 4 bc and 3 Thors. Still could brake all because mass repair and cost him very little minerals .

I just don’t see how this can still be game but queens transfuse is problem

1 Like

Not it shouldn’t. Repair has never never been a problematic design. The game is dead when gold leaguers on NA will be saying what needs to be addressed. I could agree that fast BC is one of the new stupid designs as this unit should be a late game unit not a fast harass unit that could fix it.

4 Likes

Yeah this Sounds Like a high Level move and you did nothing wrong.

You are right. Every single thread you created is Just the truth. They should Just remove Like everything from Other races and buff every single unit from zerg. Maybe give every single zerg unit an Air Attack ? We will do everything for you so you can Hit D3, no worries.

1 Like

Yes because you should out repair 350 damage let’s make we’re even small mineral cost.

I think lost 100 minerals at best.

See problem with this game is one race gets a- z tactics and other gets c and can be easily blocked.

Queens got nerfed because everyone thought 120 was high.

Yes. Thats called asymmetrical balance. But zerg got some z tactics/mechanics somewhere else and terran has a c tactic/mechanic somewhere else also.

You should respect that. You should accept the fact that you dont have the privilege to do every mistake you want to do and blame it on balance.

If a race has the mechanic to repair or to heal shield or to heal health then you should respect that. For example a terran shouldnt be so stupid to run 12 marines in a narrow choke to focus down a stalker that gets healed by shield bat overcharge. Either wait the 10 seconds or whatnot or focus down pylon/battery or get a better strat. I cant focus down hatcheries with my void rays either if there are queens around because they get healed. A terran cant a move marines against zerg because they will get owned by banes. You cannot a move into terran defense because tanks and planetary. And you also cannot build some small amount of units and try to out dps the repair.

Its not your right to get away with every stupid mistake you do. Take responsibility for your own actions instead of seeking imbalance everywhere. Because guess what? Like 5 zergs winning every tourny left and right…maybe just maybe zerg is perfectly capable of managing your perceived imbalances.

5 Likes

Fast BC is really not that dangerous and it puts the terran behind.

It bearly puts Terran behind gives very small window for early aggression against Terran. As long he doesn’t warp in and only use warp out.

Depends, there are a few variants of fast BC which are devastating.

Like when Terran goes into 3 rax reaper - into Hellion harass into BC Hellbat Reaper while grabbing their nat.

That crap layers 3 different rushes into an omega push that just ruins and can be immune to runby counter attacks with a safety tank or God forbid, a Planetary nat (sounds bad but not with that strategy!).

1 Like

You think thats weird, in team SCV repairs protoss units.

1 Like

I lost a game so Blizzard needs to fix it.

WAHmbulance?

Scv repair is imba. If you can select all of your scv-s and click on a tank or thor or bc or PF it becomes indestructible. That is 2 click. Then zerg should go home. Or click all the scv-s one by one to kill them that is 19 click in perfect timed precision will all your units die from the indestructible unit. Where is the balance? The queens need energy, creep and individual click to heal something. Give drones same healing ability and let the terrans taste their own medicine. It is imba.

Limit the max repairing scv-s number or scv-s should repair buildings only and units can be repaired at a factory or repair less hp per sec so it can be overpowered.

1 Like

Why would you want to click on the unit, if you can click onto auto-repair and all of them would repair the unit, without your control?

Nope. Mass repair move-outs were common in, like, Wings of Liberty days, because they’d make 1 thor and it was invincible. Then, everyone realized you could make some banes and blow up the scvs and that was that.

It’s one of those interactions that is kind of dumb but it’s not exactly broken either.

Out of all the things in sc2 that are problematic this is probably at the bottom of the list. Right below obnoxious Terrans who float buildings into corners and then AFK because they’re salty about losing.

• repair should not have been a thing for terrans to use to keep things from blowing up during battle… it was always stupid and imbalanced. Same for transfuse and shield batteries the game would be much better if they worked outside of battle or something else like that.