Maps not loading

I’ve looked online, seen lots of things from a bit of time ago (a few weeks, months, to years). I have done the “Scan & Repair”, deleted the cache, left all chats. I have not reinstalled the game.

Last week I was able to play games, load maps and all. At the beginning of this week even. But around Wednesday, nothing. Maps don’t load, and when I finally do get 1 or 2, they never open a lobby. Any other assistance? Please and thank you!

3 Likes

same here, can confirm. same stuff. did everything.

Same issue. I can’t set up a simple melee vs an ai at all. IF the maps even load it gets stuck on entering lobby.

Same here. Maps will not load. Not a Wi-Fi issue as youtube, chats, facebook, everything else works fine. Have tried deleting and re-installing. Nothing I have looked at will work, so I can’t create or join a lobby. My friends can do it fine. Can’t even see the maps in Custom–>Melee.

Have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, creating a second account, going to the EU server instead of US, updating system (currently on 10.13.6). None work. Have searched the forums and found many with the same problem but no fixes. Please help.

yeah I did everything, even tried stuff from 2019 posts and so on. nothing seems to work. Please reply.

Same here, tried all those things and no maps load. I also tried changing region, checking if something was blocked by the firewall and restarting the computer.

Any solutions?

Yea I have the same issue. Can’t play ranked, nor custom maps nothing. After clicking ranked, the game is stuck at downloading. I tried pre-loading the maps with custom maps and accidentally double clicked on a map and got stuck in lobby. Haven’t been able to play for days now

same here i have bought the 3 versions of the game and i cant even create a skirmish versus AI. my friends are on their free version and they dont have any problem

same here this problem is suck