Maguro maps and editor

Maguro maps are my new thing. A few questions

• Is the -share feature bugged ? It seems like it doesn’t share the resources and I cannot display the minerals and vespene of my ally (Fenix with Karak as ally).
  • Is it possible to memorize the last masteries of your ally?
  • Is it possible to record some commands.
  • If I alter a map, can it still benefit from the updates of maguro?
  • I find the editor hard to use, I want to make taladalis ricochet glaive passive ability linked to his basic attack and didn’t find how to it. Is there some good explanations somewhere?
  • It Share resources but not showing
  • It only memorises your mastery but ally mastery doesn’t work
  • It does record in your replay and you can access and replay the entire thing
  • Maguro Map doesn’t change, maybe you can send him a message through co-op forum?
  • You need lots of trial and error, and backtracking to add effect or tweak abilities in the editor. To make weapon to ricochet you need to go to the ability and copy the “effect” and make another effect (make another effect that has a “set” mode which allows you to apply multiple effects (I advice to search for any talis’s effect that counts as “set”, copy it and add damage as well as ability effect)).

From how I see it, why don’t you set the ability cooldown as same as Talis’s attack speed? That is way easier to implement.

1 Like

Thanks.

Weird, I could not build a pylon with Karax but I had minerals with Fenix.

The idea is to make the ricochet scale with Avenging protocol, so I don’t know if you mean we can put the speed as a variable (not perfect but still nice if it is easy to do) or as a raw number (not a solution since it won’t scale)

What Dehakaburger said is correct. Share does share resources, but the game normally wouldn’t show it. In my survival mode I added a separate resource tab for the ally.

• If I alter a map, can it still benefit from the updates of maguro?

If a map is using a dependency like my MM mod, it will normally use the last available version.

I find the editor hard to use

Yep, it’s hard. You can check out sc2mapster or this:
https://s2editor-tutorials.readthedocs.io/en/master/

If you have questions directly for me, you can ask on my discord:
https://discord.com/invite/FtGdhqD

1 Like

Well that is not too hard to do. You have to make multiple copy of Ricocehtte LM that connects to each other then add validators on each copy to rescind with corresponding avenger protocol stacks.

Is this an experiment?

Oh! I get it, once the “bank” of one of the commander is depleted then he takes ressources in the other one.

Yes I want to experiments with some tweaks on my favorite commander, Fenix. I want to

• half the power of Ricochet glaive but make it the main attack (right now with P2 Talis is not amazing, Taldarin becomes exponentially stronger with avenging because its TDW ability is also his base attack, same for Kaldalis, but Talis and Mojo stay weak)
  • give a small area of effect to Taldarin base attack (a bit smaller than Kaldalis empowering glave), that will make him so much stronger with explosive chain reaction
  • give the champions a last ability, they teleport and die 15 seconds after.

That’s right.

? really? Her Ricochette bounce 8 times and deals 140 damage against light units with each ability use.

Well, you can go to his weapon ~“damage” effect, there you can go to search areas and set the number you want, again trial and error.

She is a good unit, and I don’t want to make her as strong as Kaldalis, I just want the possibility to make silly set up with permanent avenging protocol more rewarding, just like for Kaldalis and Taldarin, it works for them because their base attack is also their TDW ability. I’d also want that for mojo.