Mac crashes after every game on Mac

Every time I finish a game, StarCraft 2 crashes with “An unexpected fatal error occurred.” I get logged out of the game each time, and then have to log back in.

I’m using 13.6 OSX, and noticed this issue right after patch 4.10.0

Please help.

12 Likes

Same issue here on mac.

5 Likes

Same here. Crashing after every co-op game. Mac with latest update 4.10.0

6 Likes

For every matches in ladder : on the end of each match SC2 is crashing on Mac
i must to re-launch SC2 each time :frowning:
iMac (27 pouces, fin 2013) -3,5 GHz Intel Core i7 -8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3 -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 Go

5 Likes

Same here… It seems like the error can be easily recreated - hopefully Blizzard will have an update soon.

5 Likes

Mine also, started happening after the patch

4 Likes

Same here. Mines keep crashing during the loading screen.

I have an old mac laptop. It was still running good before the new update patch.

my mac OS X Yosemite 10.0.5

1 Like

Same here, crash after every game

2 Likes

Same issue on Mac mojave

2 Likes

Yet another guy with this problem. Playing on Mac Mojave, too.

Yep, patch fixed mouse’ issue, as mentioned in patch-note… but now mouse is only thing that still works. And I won’t be surprised if these two thing actually related.

Are there any Mac players who can still play the game after this patch? Or update broke SC2 for everybody? Just interesting.

Same here. I just update iMAC OS with Mojave v 10.14.6. Still crashes.

1 Like

How bout it Blizzard? Crashes after every game on Mac. Best not have to wait another week for this fix.

I have the same issue, game crashes after every game.

1 Like

Same crap here… What are they waiting for to fix it ?

The same thing for me, I have macbook pro 2015

Yup, same here. SC II crashes during the end screen of each co-op match.

Same here. Got a notification saying how I needed to update to a newer OS and the newer OS breaks the game. Cooooool.

Nothing new. Same here. Crash after every game.

I talk with the support by creating a ticket. They said they will release a new patch in a few days.

Hello, Lorenzo here, I’m happy to know the visual bug of the XP is solved,

This score screen crash is because of the last patch, it will be fixed with the hotfix patch 4.10.1 scheduled in the next few days.

Nothing wrong with your PC or game, we will simply need to wait for the hotfix patch to be released!

5 Likes

Now only God knows how long is “a few days”

2 Likes