Lowko agree withs me that BC warp is OP

See 15:49. Glad I am not the only one around here who realizing how broken and absurd being able to warp these T3 tanky units anywhere on the map with no cost or major risk involved at any time. Now if only blizzard would stop with the terran favoritism maybe these units would be more fair to play against.

1 Like

The only adjective I see in his videos is that you are balance whining, he never showed any approval. But yes TP on BCs is str8 up stupid.

All he did was read your post and laugh. He didn’t outright agree with you LOL

1 Like

Wrong. He said it was a valid point I had then laughed.

Dude he says literally “this is once again a balance whine” and bursts into laughter at 16:11. You are just hearing what you want to hear lol. If you twist it it can sound similar to valid point, but he is saying balance whine laughs and proceeds to grab his face in desbelief.

4 Likes

I still think he said point was valid, but either way. It is valid. BC warping is the only warping ability that doesn’t have some kind of balancing measure to it. Costs nothing to use. Not even a research and can teleport anywhere on the map with or without vision. Nyduses at least cost money and can be destroyed preventing them. Mass recall is limited by nexus and to a few units. Protoss warping requires pylons and doesn’t work with mech.

No he didn’t say that was valid point. He said “This is once again a balance whine. Hahaha”. If you have troubles hearing what he says, you can turn on the subtitles. They are not perfect, but still better then relying on your own hearing, apparently.

1 Like

But he did not say it is wrong. Or have a reason why it is wrong… LUL he low key agreed…

He does not have to say he disagrees and he does not have to explain himself. That does not mean he agrees. He didn’t say or indicate any such thing in the video shown above. He laughed at the post, that is not an expression of agreement.

Ore are you trying to say that every person on this forum, or probably even on this earth 100% agree (with the OP, or actually with anything statement you can imagine), unless they explicitly said otherwise and given a reason?

LUL entire video. Is blowko whining… LUL

First you wrote that he agreed, now that he is whining? You should be more consistent when you are making things up. (actually Lowko said that the OP was whining, maybe you misheard)

LUL agree with a whiner. Is not a whine??? Make video of whine. Is not whining???

A youtuber read your random forum post YAY one minute of fame

Except he didn’t agree. Perhaps you have been watching a different video? Maybe one made by some person named “LUL”?

Man if you create a video highlighting whine then yeah you’re a whiner. In fact you’re the biggest whiner of them all. Forum posts take 30 seconds to make. I guarantee that video took him hours of editing. He gives more attention to the whine than the whiners do. He is The Whine-King of Battle.net. I don’t even bother reading 99.9% of the posts here. He read them and loved them so much he decided to make a video about it and share it.

1 Like

Didn’t look like he was whinning, he seemed to have some fun with the forums as every person should have.

1 Like

You yourself linked to a portion of the video displaying perhaps the largest salt deposit I’ve seen from a youtuber. That’s saying something because I’ve had Nuero so triggered he made videos about me and caused his viewers to harass me before LOL. So I know you’re lying here :slight_smile:

I can’t recall an instance in the entire history of the forums where a streamer was so triggered by what he read on the forums that he complained to blizzard and had the account removed. It sounds like something Avilo would do to be honest. That’s the epic proportion of salt he is displaying shamelessly in his video. But let’s keep pretending he isn’t another salty whiner like the rest of the forums.

1 Like

Funny you should mention. I do suffer some hearing loss irl so maybe I just didn’t understand it properly. I miss when my hearing was good.

hey dont repost that video!!! im already tired being famous for a day dont extend it hahaha!!

1 Like

I am going to need evidence of Neuro being salty please, I think that is an ontological impossibility.