Low Battery Warning Achievement seems to be unobtainable right now

I tried to get the Low batter warning achievement(recharge 3000 shield with the battery) in unranked or ranked matches, but i cant. The shield charged stats in the achievement bar wont go(remain 0/3000). I tried it in the custom match, wont work either.

I also notice that this achievement is not part of the Supreme Being Achievement, not sure if this is relevant

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well. Been trying to get some of the achievements cleared out when I want to play SC2 but don’t want to ladder. Had someone who was willing to help but whether it was damage on units or buildings - or instigated by friend or foe - didn’t make a difference. Bit annoying.

I had the same problem too, it seems to be bugged.

bump. Also Frugal Fighter for me seems to be bugged in counting; I would heal 500 and it would say 60 shields were healed. Does this have to be non shield battery?

Indeed. Frugal Fighter is to ‘regenerate’ shields. The shield batteries ‘recharge’ them. So in other words, Frugal Fighter requires that the shields naturally regenerate.

1 Like

oh i see, thank you!

Update: I have tried this several times with colossus drops. I have not taken any friendly fire (checked the replay), and let the colossus regenerate from 0 shields 4-6 times (4*150 = 600), and then did it again with a total of 550 ish. The colossus was sitting outside the prism, not being healed by batteries.

The highest the achievement bar went was 80. I am so confused as to how this counts “shield energy”, and what can I do to get this achievement?

That I’m not sure about. It’s always possible there are bugs floating around. There was an issue with Frugal Fighter just before LotV was released where it wouldn’t award despite meeting the criterion.

Bump! Not able to achieve it no matter what. Self shield regen on the unit naturally or … exhausted all the shield from shield battery on units and let shield batteries regenerated, it still shows as 0.

I just got it. Turns out it was fixated on my prism (I noticed it went up as my prism shields went up). I don’t know why the counter didn’t work on the archon or colossus, even if they healed more. (sorry for bump but felt like sharing)

No worries!

It’s good to know that it works, albeit a bit strangely.

Hi
I tried this on every unit and every building with a friend who was helping me out on 1v1 unranked/ranked, where battlenet matched us for a game.
I cannot get this achievement to work. Please help if this is not working, or how to achieve this ?
Thanks in advance

I tried it on prisms and all other units, except Mothership, but it remained zero, do you have this replay?

bump
Tried it 3 times, the achievement bar doesn’t fill at all, 0 / 3000

Just to confirm, you’re attempting it in a ranked/unranked game?

Yep, 4v4 Ranked, had like 20 batteries and Stalkers recharging from them

Roger that. Well, you’ve posted in the right place!

one can only hope. they seem to have solved other achievement bugs though, so i have faith

btw Just A Scratch achievement doesn’t seem to work either
it says repair allied buildings in a melee game so i played a 2v2 with a friend (p + ai vs p + ai) and tried repair the ai’s buildings with no result

I got it by repairing units, not buildings.