Lost all my achivements

Hi, i recently launched SC2 and discovered that i lost all my achievments. I still have the highlighted achivement shown (i had all achievement unlocked from the 3 campaigns and the mission pack) and my profil picture is still Infected Stukov, which is unlocked by some achievement. If i go see if it’s locked in the profil pictures list, it is locked yet equipped.
I always had a single Blizzard accound, which is i suppose confirmed by what i’m saying about the highlighted achievements.
So if anyone can help me get them back, thank you.

The only thing I can think of is a region desync somewhere, or a glitchy side-effect of server maintenance. If your achievements are gone but your settings are fine, then it’s possible some files on the server side got corrupted. (I actually had something that I assume to be this happen on my Steam account once, fortunately, it was just my Gmod Workshop subs and unsubscribing from everything fully fixed it.)

Beyond that I wouldn’t any idea what happened or how to fix it, unfortunately. Still, I hope I was able to help a bit, even if it wasn’t much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.