LF Active Clan - newer player but familiar with a couple races

Hi, I’m a bit new to the game, but really familiar with Protoss and Terran, although I prefer playing protoss.

Looking for a clan of adults that I can hang with and learn from, become a better player and perhaps compete with down the road. I don’t necessarily have the speed to compete just yet but getting there - I’m faster than a lot of others at building armies, but not as fast as I’d like to be just yet - I’m an easy going person with a willingness to learn :slight_smile:

Hey! We just recently expanded to Starcraft 2 an would love to have you come check our community out!

Add me on discord if you are interested at all and I will get you invited to our server :slight_smile:

Final Boss#1776 is my discord

Feel free to check us out in TAW:

I see you are in good hands with TAW, but in case it doesn’t work out for you, consider joining clan Heretics, we’re a clan from all over the world, most members in US/CA. We have players online most of the time, and we will provide support with a coaching system designed by yours truly. Add me either on Discord “DiOrcus4210” or battlenet, Catsgame#1128.
Enjoy your journey through the stars.
:slight_smile: