Latest Patch Broke Editor [New login screen broken]

So as well all know, the editor doesn’t load dependencies by default anymore, you have to log into bnet through the editor.
Since the latest patch, there has been this new black log in screen and you have to select “Region” to allegedly make it work.
I’m doing this but it still won’t let me in. I put in my username and pw, hit enter, and the page just… refreshes. No password error, not notification, it just does nothing.
I tried with every region, and even made a new free bnet account, and it still happens every time. Anyone know what to do…?

Hi, Bilxor,

You can try the following:-

1. When opening up the Editor, there will be a text which prompts up asking whether you would like to log in. Click -> no. (Don’t click ‘yes’ or else it will prompt the black Log-In screen which has a ‘default’ region and this happens when you are using other dependencies apart from the standard dependencies). When another text message prompts up asking to proceed anyway, click -> yes.
  2. Next, select File -> Manage Published.
  3. Then, select your Region -> Authentication_US_Region (for example) and Log In.
  4. You might need to drag the Log-In screen up so that you can click the ‘ok’ button right at the bottom. (I do think that this might be the cause or issue).

Hope that this solves your issue.

Hey William thanks for trying to help!
As I open the editor, I do not get a prompt asking whether I want to log in.
As for steps 3 and 4, yes I am selecting my region, and I don’t see a need to drag any dialog box. The screen looks like this:

i.imgur. com/9n4RzOZ. jpg (remove spaces)

Then the whole dialog area turns black for 5 seconds while it loads, then it just spits me right back at this screen like I did not attempt a log in at all. If I change my password and put the password in incorrectly, at least then I get some red text about “incorrect password” or something. But I am getting no explanation here.

Hi, Bilxor,

I find this a bit weird here. What dependencies are you using? The Swarm and LOTV dependencies now does not require any log-in.

Also, does it mention select a character or anything at the bottom of the screen?

By the way, I can’t access the image that you sent. I have a Mapster account -> WilliamJay2. Perhaps, I can have a look there.

No nothing about “select character.” It seems Scan and Repair did the trick though, for anyone else having this problem. Thanks man