Land units cannot walk down or up the ramps

I have the same problem, do you know when Blizzard will fix this? one day the 2 day’s ?

Patch 4.11.0 co-op is full of bugs:
Someone found a fix that supposedly fixes the ramp problem.

regional settings - formats - additional setting” you need to set “Decimal symbol” to “.” (dot)

2 Likes

That’s good and all, but it’s not a fix. It’s a work around.

They should roll back the patch immediately and release again once ready. I was upset enough about the crappy balance changes (I’m Zerg) but now I can’t even play without changing my computer default settings

is this a legit fix to do this? its from this forum so i did it and it works great and the grafic bugs are gone aswell

go Run.exe - type INTL.CPL and run it - go to “additional settings” and change Decimap Symbols to “.” (dot)

Why don’t you guys just roll back to the last patch until you have things fixed?

1 Like

I have the same issue. My land units cannot walk down or up the ramps. I play SC 2 protoss campaign mission Last Stand and cannot move dark templars across the ramps. What to do?

I hafe the same problem

Same here. this new patch make it… realy Mengs taktics again us or revenge for his kiling by raynor and kerigan.

2 Likes

Western Europe online.
I have same bullsheet in my campaign, in my co-op and my training room against bot. How can I train new balance tactics, when I’m used to play some kind of one-base all-ins by doomdrops or mass-air? Ramps are completely broken, textures make me cry by painful bleeding of my sored eyes, and my screaming soul of the real SC-fan now is scorched, vanished and desperated.
Fix dat sheet, Blizz! Pleeeease.

1 Like

Same here, Italy, same problem , i try switch and roll back drivers and i try reinstall st2 but still no fixed

1 Like

It has been officially a day since this started! If they do not fix this problem right away, I won’t purchase anymore content from Blizzard… Come on, guys! Why are you just taking so long to “investigate” this issue? Tells me that you did not even test the latest patch. Stop being so greedy, and work for the community that is literally paying you. :expressionless::rage:

1 Like

Same bug here in the campaign (Mission Hand of Darkness) greeting from Germany

Seriously, man, I’ve just wanted to do WoL on Brutal difficulty, I’ve just begun to prepare for new damn ladder season, and this annoying bugs have just killed all my inspiration of battle. My Tosh (oh yeah) stocked on the ramp to prison entrance, and his New Folsom brothers cried as a beaten hooker, when I made suicide by last nuke. My poor Zeratul could not die in the utter darkness of textures oblivion, cause my archons killed all those mutas, and corruptors couldn’t spit them and just died, moaning in anguish.
This is Amon’s very rise. The dark prophecy was true. First was a Great mother-ramp-hungerer, and it will be only darkness in the end. But - hey - take your Mengsk and where is your humour sense.

Whoa. I got it. Some achievements will take it easy. All-in without air units, heh? In utter darkness?
I need to try, seriously.

Same bug here even trainings and tutorials. But finally patch is rolling. Mfg from germany

A mi me sucede lo mismo

Same thing in France.
I can not play at all because of these damn ramps! It’s very annoying.
Many of you offer file modification and / or modification of Windows settings. Out of the question !!
At the price of the game, it is not for me to solve a PROBLEM related to an update by modifying my PC!
I look forward to the next update.

Blizzard have you got a ‘fix’ for this yet???

Tried it to no avail… :frowning:

It is fixed now obviously, but there is still one ramp in mission OUTBREAK none can step on. It is at the entrance of second prison with tanks in it.

Bliz is aware of the Breakout issue and has it listed on their known issues list. Now it’s just a waiting game for it to be fixed.