Ladder is unhealthy

So, When I’m playing ladder everyday I will have at least 3 games where my opponent leaves first second. So I am winning however I have absolutely zero satisfaction from it. Then I’am boosted with my MMR to play much better opponents to play 20 minute games with a lot of effort and lose in the end. At the end of the day I have won as many games as I’ve lost however there was no joy in it at all.
And that’s all because some sad mf’s needs to find value in themselves without moving their lazy a** out of their homes. And also because Blizzard’s searching for solutions is non-existent.
Nowadays ladder anxiety is not just a barrier to break in your head. It’s the effect of selfishness of the significant part of Starcraft 2 community. It’s absolutely normal for anyone to feel frustrated after playing ladder as it is designed exactly for that.
I’m just practicing a lot, trying to avoid ladder as much as it’s possible, because It’s in fact necessary to play it so you can see in what direction your game is going. I guess that when I reach the level of high diamond or low master, there will be less smurfs.

1 Like

The should probably have leaver penalties, but well ya know. SC2 is not in development now. Being afk for more then one minute should also autokick a player.

1 Like

I can’t tell you for how many times it happened to me, with the partner says some lame excuse after 5 MIN being late from the beginning: " oh sorry I went to the bathroom"

I still stay in the game no matter what, and yes I do win like around 15% of those stupid games, while the rest of 85% are a stomp, which is a nightmare.

2 Likes

I really wish Microsoft would make a wholehearted effort to stop the many smurfs and make the ladder work. I think that leaver penalties are a good suggestion.

1 Like

I always ask when someone pauses the game, If i get no answer I just unpause it whenever I wish.

2 Likes

Also if someone pauses they should always state why they are pausing.

1 Like

I do the same they must give a reason or I start the game.

1 Like