Kullen - Stutters and Crashes

I am having similar issues where the game occasionally sort of stutters. the game runs normally for a few seconds then pauses and repeats this performance until I restart the game. I am also having an issue where the game completely crashes during the intro dialog for the Roach evolution mission with the error code: 09A936F1-82E7-4E5D-ABD3-A1D0CAE22548. CPU and GPU temps are around 49-50c. New PC running AMD Ryzen 3700x and a RT 5700 XT graphics 6gb ddr6 card so well within specs. All drivers/bios and software including Windows and Blizzard launcher and games are up to the most recent release. Reset WMI to no affect.

Hey, Kullen!

I do notice you are on the 19.8.1 drivers instead of the 19.9.2 drivers. I would first recommend updating to the newest driver here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-9-2

Once the driver is up to date, please default your AMD settings:

I also notice the AVG gaming hook in the crash logs. let’s temporarily uninstall AVG while we troubleshoot this: Install AVG on your PC, Mac | AVG installation files

Lastly, locate your Documents/Starcraft II/variables.txt file and delete this file. This will default your in-game settings.

Irf you still have problems after this, please collect a DXDIAG and post it here using the Preformatted Text button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the Preformatted Text tags.