Kind opinion about prestiges

The opinion is: I’m liking very much!

I just wanted to thanks the Devs for this update on coop… well done! I think is a very nice twist to the playstyle

I have been prestiged few commanders… so far I have fully prestiges for Alarak, Nova, Zeratul

But let’s talk about my boy Alarak and his P3… it is AWESOME! Currently my favorite prestige… The mobility to have Alarak’s army feels amazing… You can even warp again the Mothership (even if it is still alive) and have it shine and new with their flleet of destroyers… Plus the combination to have fully mastery of empower me duration… Is just very pleasent

I also liked the P3 of super Nova… feels weird to let her go inside of the middle enemy bases… like the annoying one (CoD) and say hi to the Xel’Naga constructs without been killed :slight_smile:

I hope we can have some new maps so the awesomes can be completed for more years

5 Likes

Totally agree! Prestige is a great addition. My only nitpick is two of my favorite commanders, Swann and HH, got the short end of the stick but overall prestige is a blast. Nova has become one of my favorites on the strength of her prestige levels, and I’ve rediscovered a love for Dehaka. I generally love any and all updates to games I play, but this one is really exceptional.

2 Likes

Update:

I was pleasent with the P3 Alarak… but then the devs decided to give us more awesomes with the P3 rebuild… This is just super beautiful

Now Alarak has become a beast which was deserved from the beginning

The mamaship+destroyers it is now a truly deathfleet.

The infested maps are now a joke…

I been playing only Alarak all these days… is very satisfactory :slight_smile:

applause for the SC2 team for this work