Kerrigan is evil right?(spoilers)

I was playing through HOTS again(played through all campaigns already). So the explanation for why kerrigan is evil in WOL was that she had the mark Amon. I get that. However what about all of the morally questionable stuff she does in HOTS? Mass murder of dominion, killing general Warfield, and a lot of killing of innocents. And this can’t be explained away by the mark of Amon. Now I do get that she becomes Ascended Kerrigan and says the universe, but idk. Does that really excuse all the other evil she has done?

What do you mean as evil?

If I consider war as evil on it’s own (hunger, bombarding, hiding behind civilians) and filter it out, then what we have?

Killing Warfield / finishing retreating troops (not the dropship, but guys defending it).
Could Protoss be resolved peacefully?
What happened on Zerus stays on Zerus.
Infesting Garrisons… I mean, they were to die anyway?

What else do we have? Adjusting tactic to be more civilian friendly on Korhal?

Except for Char, is there anything actually evil?
Well, infesting people should be banned by Geneva convention, so that one counts too. But that’s it?

Does it make her evil? It actually could be enough.
But why do you think so?

It was revenge - did you not catch the part where she killed Mengsk? And it was to save Raynor

I think her lawyer can plead insanity, and win.
Her past would need more than a deinfestation, it would take decades of therapy to get her somewhat right…if that can even be enough.
It’s surprising all the good she managed to do despite that, and it’s not like she even had time to do therapy even if she wanted anyway.

campaign story was bad

really BAD

I think Mengsk wouldnt have attack Raynor and Valarian if they put Kerigan into mental health care instead of deinfastation… And so Hearth of the Swarm never happend.

From my point of view the Jedi are evil

The complexity of Kerrigan as a character can be seen as a reference to real life. And to a real problem. A person does both, good and bad. Makes both good and bad decisions. Is Kerrigan good or bad? That depends on when exactly you meet her… And what, at that time, she believes and what not.

Dude, the Jedi are make believe from a corny movie. We are talking about real sh*t here.