Justice for Ravagers

Ive seen many people use ravagers but I have a concern their corrosive bile travel speed is like a upgrades overlord which these are easily dodgebable I say it’s travel speed is 2.5 which to be honest its pretty slow it’s not great so we need justice for corrosive bile

I don’t think that would be necessary. The delay is there because the idea is for this to be a zoning spell with negating properties against forcefields. It’s also a high damage spell, almost as much as storm, with a very short cooldown. It’s also available very early on in the Zerg tech tree and damages buildings. The aoe radius and the delay are the only drawbacks, if having aoe can even be called that given that many spells don’t have any aoe at all.

1 Like

u can try rapid fire hotkeys
it is very common in pro to rapid fire corrosive bile

2 Likes

though you only want to burst down buildings when cheesing or defending a cheese usually or when you fungal an army.

Roach/Ravager vs. protoss or zerg is more about 1-2 biles every second and zoning.

Biles can be dodged but oftentimes the opponent doesn’t it coming. (sniping overlords in ZvZ, sniping tanks, sniping liberators, lurkers, warp prisms, …)

ravagers are very talented at playing percussion instruments :drum: :drum: :drum: :hamburger: :fries: