Just quit, it won't be fixed

So, I can win against a zerg player no matter what playstyle I go for, then the second he gets out ultralisks in one game I automatically lose because there’s NO way they won’t be efficient enough so that when the zerg re-maxes (which they can do incredibly quickly same as their tech switches) you will have enough of an army to push again.

The **entire point of the matchup is to trade with zerg efficiently to the point where even a god mode economy doesn’t matter, mech is unable to do this, and bio is also unable to do this at the highest level as shown especially by maru vs rogue gsl finals game 4. You can NEVER trade with them well enough when they have a high splash damage dealing tank that also doesn’t even cost that much supply.

Ultralisks are beyond swarmhosts, void rays, colossus + chargelot AND zerg economy itself even. They are literally the most overpowered thing to ever exist in any competitive multiplayer game and I will back that claim day or night. There is no counter as even BCs get out-sped and you take so much damage the game is over.

The game is genuinely at a point where it’s hopeless. You either become like maru literally which won’t happen and isn’t worth it, or you lose so hopelessly to objectively worse players due to zerg economy that you will want to quit the game every second of it.

And protoss? Gets the advantage at all stages of the game while easily defending every push and every instance of harass from even the best player in the world as proven by harstem vs maru. So anyone defending balance is either a youtuber who has something to gain from it or is so incredibly stupid, delusional and biased beyond belief that engaging with them is not worth it? Yes.

TY would never lose to Z or P if the game was balanced nor would maru, but they can get stomped by a cheese they scouted due to sheer imbalance or lose to a-move armies with splash (e.g. colossus chargelot). Just how dishonest do you have to be to say the game was designed well when only one race needs to have 350 APM minimum to not lose their armies within an instant to, let’s say, burrowed banelings, a-move when unsieged, to colossus splash, storms, disruptors, lurkers etc. while the other races get near-invincible a-move armies. But what about terran? Oh that’s right you have to

You know zerg is immune from all cheese due to queens and that proxy rax is dealt with with just a drone pull. And that protoss can also deal with everything just by using well positioned shield batteries and getting detection, and easily a-moves any push by not going greedy and instead going for fast blink + colossus.

Anyone on the balance team who thought the game was okay wasn’t just wrong, misguided, they are in utter reality denial or never played the game beyond bronze league. There is no imbalance or lack of agency this large in any other game.

If you get matched against an abusive 3.7K zerg player who tech switches, you’re as close to being pre-destined to lose as one can be, just in the loading screen. It is 0% my fault that they are given countless opportunities to automatically win the game (e.g. even if all all-ins fail they can just run banelings into your mineral line or win later on in the game by using swarmhosts or burrowed banelings) and that they’re fine after failing a cheese that was more potent than anything terran could hope to do.

It’s not just the fact that zerg gets queens, spore crawlers and can guarantee a bigger army than you if they cut drones at any stage of the game, but also that they get free perfect vision of your base and get more map control, economy which you NEED to shut down before it gets out of control get they get all these tools to stop you from doing that etc. Imagine how dumb, underhanded, unthinking and nasty a community has to be to defend balance, heck just to bother with a game like this in general.

No game will ever be this badly balanced.

3 Likes

The fix is called deliberate practice.The good old GIT GUD

1 Like

Something to consider about this game

No balance patches are coming, so all your ideas to redesign, change or nerf are an empty cry in the void

@OP:
I found a solution to your problem. Play Zerg. :wink:

2 Likes

A marauder-heavy army kills utlras
Tanks kill ultras
Liberators kill ultras
Ghosts kill ultras.
You literally have an anti-ultralisk option everywhere on the tech tree.
Sure, you need to prepare a bit in advance to not get taken by surprise, who knew scouting and knowing what you opponent is doing actually matters.

4 Likes

And your point was buff ultralisk armor to 8 in max right?

Thanks for the laugh of the day. Was a pleasant read.
Zerg eco is nothing like it was in previous expansions. Hell, Protoss can straight up out eco them even if you literally build nothing but drones to 70+.
Saying TY and Maru would literally never lose is one of the silliest thing I have seen in weeks. They are not infallible, never were.

Terran have 2 of the most braindead units in the game with BC’s and Thors…as has been often said about thors…‘how to beat thors?’…more thors! BC’s don’t even need gd vision to tele on top of you base and wipe it out. (no i am not saying they are overpowered…just braindead unit).

Zerg would be absolutely crushed without queens. Do they fill too many roles? Ya probably, but when you have to get to lair tech to even gd shoot up ya kinda need something that does.

3 Likes

Dad advice… Life is unfair. Focus on that which you control. If you do, the quality of your life will improve dramatically.

Thors+ranged libs+ghost-rapidfire, m8.

1 Like

This also means any hotfixes and changes to hinder still remains so to view it only one sided doesn’t really help. Also, OP isn’t crying please show me a sound file where OP is crying? Projection into the void is more like it since that’s what you’re doing. lol.

Well, you could hit their eco as ultras are expensive and take about a minute to train, so you’ll prevent them from using ultras as much as possible. Try to deny their tech structures so you can easily counter them in a specific way or deny their upgrades whilst you get more. Kill their overlords if they aren’t safe in their bases or split your army so you can easily kill each individual army

Ultralisk is the biggest problem in the game right now I also left becaues of imbananalanced ultra.

What race do you play?

Agreed. Ultras have no counter when Terran goes bio. Mass ling and bane prevent marauders or ghosts from being effective. Been saying this for years

Ghosts hard counter banes. Do you even play this game?

1 Like

They literally removed old ravens cause it made the game fair at low level play zergs and toss had to pay attention to there army vs terran late game but yeah its fine for zerg to have 140 damage parsite bombs and toss to have disruptors terran is sucha trash race to play unless your a pro the balance team of this game is trash its so obviously they don’t play the game .

I don’t think the point is to trade with us. We WANT you to trade. our units are very cheap.

If you’re worried about ultras remember, they can’t look up.

I am DECEASED xD Man what a funny parody