Just a normal day in Random Co-op

Long story short: P1 Raynor goes full Battlecruiser on Amon.
Just another day in random Coop.

Thought it is funny so I decided to share.

For those who don’t know, you can use P1 or P0 to get P3 if your Commander’s P2 is bad.

Yeah that was bad. I knew you were in for it when he got 2 refin before building a barracks. And then he had the min for a xpac CC at the 5m mark, and a SCV clearly sitting in place to build a CC, but spent the min on something else and didn’t start his CC until 6:30 (around when it would’ve been done had he built it when he should have).

P1 actively makes BC builds harder…and it’s already a dumb build. Sorry Tiger. Back to SC2 school for you.

Yes, feed me with rockslap champions content

2 Likes

Chain of Ascention
Raynor P1
17 minutes spent building bunkers, turrets and tanks on main base (and some on expand).
Supported Jinara only with top panel occasionaly (or maybe I missed something).
After that started building 1/1 Batlecruisers.

Enjoy (or suffer).

2 Likes

“can you please move your units to jinara?”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This should be weekly mutation.

Mutation: Bad Replay
_ Objective: You have to watch all 3 very bad replays then answer questions relevant to the replay.
_ There are 100 questions.
_ Answer 1 question wrong and you lose 3000 exp.

4 Likes

Still better than the p1 Raynor mastery 400+ I matched up with. He completely ignores main objective (malwarfare), made me def the objective and at the same I had to attack the tower as Nova all by myself, including first optional. And his excuse? “If you cant solo as nova then your not good at the game” translation btw is “If you cant carry me then your not good at the game.” Here is the thing, I’m not gonna carry bad players or players who completely ignores objective.

2 Likes

Dn watch but even an scv will do for jinara

Each time you get a raynor ally you have like 95% of finding a noob xD .

That’s why they came up with P1. Anyone can play it and look like a pro.

I should introduce you to the random p1 raynor ally i had a few weeks back on srgt hammers map. They made a bunch of barracks with a few marines (no medics) (less than 10 marines) and then attempted to jump to BC all the while we were being hit by attack waves. by the time they had 3 BC their marines were dead save but 1-2 with a medic (finally) but never even bothered to get medic research to heal mech.

The multiple barracks thing: i don’t get the point in mass building IF you don’t even bother to make units from them especially p0 raynors (replaying maps i cringe when i see raynors sit some 2000+ minerals and have less than 20 supply of total army/marines).

Seen the same thing with protoss commanders: 6+ warpgates and less than half as many army units for the first half of maps vents/objectives (hero commanders excluded understandably if done right).

I see that often in other players. They build a bunch of barracks / warp gates / star gates etc. Funny thing is they always build their structures in an orderly fashion, either on a neatly straight line or a perfect square shape. When I see that I’m like this guy or gal doesn’t get it.

Also they don’t make units until half way through. When I see that I tell them “Please make some units.” They usually do and they make some.

Probably they are not brutal players. Like I used to see normal or hard level players do that. They will need to be carried.

But back to p1 raynor, it is easy to learn how to play it. It is basically like the first two Terran mission in sc1. Make SCVs, build structures, train marines and send them to fight.

Raynor players tend to be bad partners in general. Just last game, I had to practically solo CoD because the guy barely comes out of his base with his army. He only helps with calldowns.

Thank God I have the OP Zeratul P3.

Probably has to do with how Raynor is listed as one of the “easy” commanders when in fact he is extremely demanding. Especially when you’re below level 12 and can’t just drop a depot any time you get supply blocked.

when I see a pub Raynor I just expect him to do nothing except having 2 BCs at the 15 minute mark. If he does any more, it’s a bonus.