Is the rank system broken?

I have 2973 mmr, here in the profile of the starcraft speaks as if I were as platinum, but my portrait is of a master league and when I search the ones that are in front of me in the league also says that I am in the master league, so it is cool to have A master’s edge, but it’s not what I want, I reset the league but it falls the same way as a master league (and taller than it was before).
How can I fix this?

2 Likes

This never worked for me on my main, maybe one has to be plat or lower to work. If activblizz is giving that league for free no reason playing, they are throwing hard workers efforts like that

Bliztard are a disappointment on unseen levels nowadays.

1 Like

<joke>
A report said:

</joke>

1 Like

System’s broken forever if they didn’t fix it a year ago

2 Likes

Same here. Have a MMR about 2500-2700 and it keeps putting me in Bronze 1. Leaving the league does not work. Just get placed into Bronze again after 1 placement match and your wins and played stats are reset. On this website that keeps track of rating and updates daily you can clearly see that Bronze MMR is off. Cant place links here but if you Google for ‘sc2 mmr ranges’ it will be among the first hits burnysc2 github page.

I want to be playing in Gold 2 or 1 and get that feeling of progression/climbing.

3 Likes