Is the old forums completely erased?

I was interested in taking a trip down memory lane and looking through all the threads i posted in years passed and can’t help but realize that they appear to have been Thanos snapped. I this is incredibly aggravating to me. I HATE book burnings!

Two of my other favorite forums have been erased too and it’s almost too much for me to bear :frowning_face:

4 Likes

You came out from under the rock huh?

1 Like

Some BIGbrian bird. Have saved it… LUL

In the old forums were my first posts vs the animal named goba, and there remained my main accs posts,

1 Like

There were so many interesting discussions that they just wiped from the internet

History is never written by those who have been conquered.

And the Baphomet statue in Salem, in time, will become known as Jesus just as Sol Invictus has become known as Lady Liberty.
Slavery in the US ‘never happened,’ just as the Jewish Holocaust ‘never happened.’ Well, why else remove statues and teachings relating to either?

Today ‘is history.’

1 Like

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

1 Like

I like your style, dude. Speaking of the Baphomet. I had always heard some concerns about Harry Potter books covertly glamorizing witchcraft and having ulterior motives. I never read the books, but I just thought it was “religious people being religious people.” You know what I’m saying?

But, then… within the past year… I saw that the J.K lady got a tattoo on her wrist that is of the saying that’s written on the baphomet’s arms.

The devil must give good benefits, cause no SC 2 streamers aren’t big fans. They should write children books and teach kids how to scam and discriminate. Something tells me it should be concerning when the most popular children’s author is tatted up like that. The things we overlook and consume despite knowing it’s trash, it’s like… this is totally how society ends up like this, huh?

1 Like

It seems to me like you are openly admitting to judging things based entirely on hearsay and rumors, with no first hand facts or experience with which to work with.

Which i find entirely unsurprising for you, but is still an incredibly distasteful thing to be doing.

You’re such an annoying troll man. Yeah, that’s really the offensive/wrong thing to take about what I posted.

I’m not a nerd. I didn’t care about Harry Potter. I have a mom. I know how religious people are… I gotta fear getting turned in if I freaking jaywalk, you know? Naturally, a person is going to assume if there is any magic or “weird stuff,” that SOMEONE is going to find an issue whether it’s making a mountain out of a mole hill or not. I didn’t care enough to research, but neither was I going around giving my opinion.

It’s one thing to have an opinion, it’s another to have the conviction to go around talking about it.

This is what’s wrong with you clowns. You guys are stuck on what you thought. Me… I evaluate things. My opinion can change, UNLIKE yours. One reflects intelligence, the other reflects being stupid. Keep posting about the latter.

Btw, due to a certain experience… I now also put stock in witchcraft. It is a real thing. It’s “crazy” to say it/believe it. I still can’t believe it, but… that’s what I’m forced to believe, so I do. That’s me.

1 Like

Yeah. Right. Color me skeptical.

Skeptical of what. Make sense. You got google. Instead of trolling me, maybe take the time to look. I’ve created every d build that will be meta for Toss. Who could possibly be more objective/interested in how things should be rather than what they currently are than me. Grow a brain. If it’s possible work on it. Pour water on your head. Something.

I can’t handle this every day nonsense.

1 Like

Of the idea that you evaluate. You made a set of assumptions, then heard some rumors and are making a different set of assumptions. Thats not evaluation.

There’s things you care about and things you don’t care about. Differing degrees. I used to skateboard. Don’t now. I was probably more interested in learning when I did skate. Am I a bad person for not caring now? I don’t really care if my opinions on skateboarding are wrong. It doesn’t affect me, either way. Just like a book I was never going to read didn’t affect me, whether it was teaching about Satan or Day[9]. Zero difference.

Even if it were promoting witchcraft or black magic, if you don’t believe in that either or don’t know how bad that is… it still doesn’t make much difference to a person.

I’m not going around with a tattoo of the baphomet on my body: h ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8164745/Author-J-K-Rowling-reveals-Latin-alchemy-tattoo-etched-wrist.html

You guys would try to make me the target of everything. If anyone is planning on committing a crime, use me as a distraction tactic. I’ll just sit there watching Scooby Doo, while everyone focuses on me and attacks me for being a monster/wrong. My magical power is attracting idiots.

1 Like

LUL…

Have this burd. Flown head into mountain?

1 Like

And Who controls the future controls the past…
As long as it’s all on the period where you control things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That quote really suffer if you keep using the same verb :rofl:

I mean there is nothing wrong with the dailymail…

I mean sure, as long as you arent interested in particularly rigorous fact finding. Its basically a tabloid, which is to say it makes things up and pretends its speculation if it doesnt have anything scandalous to report on.

Militant materialists rely upon the ‘publications therefrom’ to formulate ‘their own’ interpretation of things…

I wouldn’t say you’re skeptical.

I’d say you’re simply afraid to see what you may see.

2 Likes