Is it just me or 3k-3200 mmr are harder than 3400 to 3600?

Those effin smurfs are making a great filter in that range…no wonder this game is dying

you probably made a breakthrough that involves making workers/units is why that became easier to get out of

dw the mmr will very quickly become way harder to move through :slight_smile:

no even if i view replay those really are a lot better player than those low diamond 2 guys

1 Like

I’d kinda like starting out on bullet chess.

If you rating falls too low, you hit the smurf/new account range of trolling high level chess players or banned cheaters.

When my bullet rating fell from 1460 to 1050, I had to start a new account and I’m back to 1450-1550 in chess again. There was no recovery once I fell below 1200 (the chess rating new accounts start from).

Either my opponents below 1200 were truly terrible and the wins were very easy and boring (they hanged pieces left and right), or I felt like I was playng Magnus Carlsen.

The two names that really stuck out were “Master in Disguise” and “SmurfOnSteroids” (both players resigned half their games on move 2).

After that I started a new account at “advanced” so I’d start with 1800 rating and I fell down to 1450ish where I belonged.

You talking me. I am silver and could beat low diamond. For some reason i am just stuck on silver elo hell. =D i start from silver even if i finish gold and win first game

Oh crap happened today… Faced silver league player with 25k games and many diamond finishes on 2n2 and master solo.

Also ally and enemy ally was already at master league. =D so funny really, cant get out from silver even i play like pro and was second on overall scoreboard. =(

Edit. And yeah im only silver and never go above gold leagye