Infestors are extremely stupid

Here you go, another completely unbiased view that nearly identically mirrors my concerns both with the new changes, as well as the current state of Infestors.

This guy plays high end GM as random. I feel his arguments are spot on.

1 Like

He is not a random player he is a terran who started playing all races and his worst race is zerg. How can you say that he is not bias if it seems that he is going to give him an CVA when he reads that they will not going to nerf zerg to the ground? LOL

Oh my dear lord baby jesusā€¦ He is GM Random. Just stop.

1 Like

Every GM knows that Zerg late game is extremely favored, in part to mass infestors. I can only assume that those who are non believers arenā€™t using rapid fire or arenā€™t making enough infestors.

I hate that it takes a Terran convert for Toss to have any ā€œwhine representation.ā€ I canā€™t help but to feel that part of why Toss is so bad at the highest level is our highest level players are so ā€œwho cares about balance, just keep grindingā€ types.

Anytime a top Korean Toss player says something, no one cares. It may as well be a bronze 3 player saying something. Classic and Stats could retire due to P vs Z late game, and the balance team would just think ā€œthey must need to get good.ā€

I can only assume SC 2 must be in dire, dire shape, and theyā€™re solely reliant on a non Korean Zerg carrying this game forward, because thereā€™s just no other way to justify the blind eye they have in regards to anything Zerg being good or easy.

Two things you can take for granted atmā€¦ a black guy getting beat up/killed by cops and the cops getting off scott free and Protoss having a zero % chance of winning in the late game being deemed ā€œhow it should be.ā€

Like itā€™s cool to be a fan boy of your race and what not. Toss power! But, I meanā€¦ itā€™s a video game. Youā€™re getting paid to balance. No nerd is this dumb, so remember itā€™s a video game. I doubt Avilo would even be this biased for his race. I mean, this is next level stuff.

1 Like

Yes, avilo is also gm and he is totally impartial, right?

My favorite quote from the movie ā€œAliansā€

ā€œDid IQā€™s drop sharply while I was away?ā€

I already mentioned that he is GM ā€œā€"ā€œRANDOMā€"""" not Terran. Do you understand??? Avilo is GM Terran.

At this point I donā€™t care if the infestors are op or not

And who the f__k cares about that? You think that if serral play random it would take more than a few hours to be one of the highest gm

Damn youā€™re slowā€¦ If someone makes it there goal to be good at all races, aka RANDOM right, you would want the game to be balanced so that you could win more consistently without having to get lucky with rng and get the one or two races that are better. Hence less biasedā€¦ you follow me yet or still stuck on stupid?

Hes(Beasty) not biased from one race to another which is what makes your Avilo comparison terrible.

Yes, the insult is useful when you donā€™t have any argument. You are the stereotype of terran ignorant and angry with the life. No doubt someoneā€™s ranking determines their impartiality. Under your logic, if I am a diamond with the three races, am I also impartial or does it only work with GM? What a stupid thing

No idea how to interpret thatā€¦

I just really hate double standards, in general. This balance team is really pathetic. The Toss community could make cannon rushing their number 1 complaint and be adamant about it, yet the balance team would never even address it. Not even explain why they donā€™t think itā€™s an issue.

Who are they to be arrogant? Who are they better than? I quit this game in HotS. David Kimā€™s comments in a community feedback thread were the last straw. He flat out said Toss was the easiest race to play and that they had to do something about it.

P vs Z was a 40% matchup in macro games, and every game was trying to force field perfectly, while microing ā€œ5ā€ different types of spell units, versus a Zerg a-moving ā€œbasic units.ā€ So many Zergs in GM werenā€™t even using hotkeys.

When the main guy views very debatable things, at bestā€¦ as a definitive fact/slight against Toss and Toss playersā€¦ itā€™s hard to imagine getting a fair shake/balance, when youā€™re not receiving fair comments to begin with.

I canā€™t even think of a Toss unit that hasnā€™t been nerfed, outside of the phoenix. The tempest was being treated as a mass murderer, when it was struggling to kill a probe, and being dunked on by every unit that could shoot up.

They nerfed the HP of the assimilatorā€¦ and the community reaction was just ā€œyeah, ofcā€¦ long overdue.ā€ They spend time nerfing the dumbest freaking things in regards to Toss. A few months ago, they nerfed the upgrade time for air upgrades for Toss. What in the h?

Nothing has won fewer games in SC 2 history than feedback. That was just taken as another ā€œobviously that needed to be nerfed, tooā€ thing. If this balance team isnā€™t racist against Toss, what in the heck does racism look like? Itā€™s absolutely absurd.

When you donā€™t think the community is being reasonable or canā€™t trust themā€¦ thenā€¦ you guys need to be reasonable people yourselves. I donā€™t know who is worseā€¦

Every complaint against Toss gets addressed. Itā€™s only a matter of time. Every Toss complaint gets ignored. Toss still hasnā€™t led a single period on Aligulac in LotVā€™s history. The norm for Toss, as it is now, is to only have 1 player in the top 10 rankings. And 8th is usually as high as we get. Obviously, theyā€™re not winning many tournaments when thatā€™s a fact.

Itā€™s just a game, but stupidity or non stop racism for years can make anything be agonizing. Itā€™s just so unnecessary. Use common sense and stop with the double standards. Until that happens, the balance team should be viewed as more of a racist club than people to address as reasonable humans.

2 Likes

The GM rank is relevant as it shows that his opinion on balance matters because he understands the game. Brudda, I canā€™t make it any clearer for you.

There is nothing to interpret I was not arguing about what op infestores are. Protoss has it difficult in late game is a reality. I find it funny that the terrans join the crying using their stupid arguments of always. They do not care about the protoss, they just want the zerg to be nerfed even though they donā€™t have so many problems in late game

This was what sounded ridiculous to me

Thanks for clarifying. I think Zerg has so much potential late game that Iā€™m not even sure how much Iā€™m supposed to care about the infestor. If itā€™s not the infestor beating you, itā€™s going to be something else.

I really donā€™t think the infestor problem crops up that much for most players, myself included. Itā€™s really only at the highest level thing (especially EU players), where they make sure they make a critical mass of infestors. If the infestors simply had a limit to how many you could make, it could be solved that way, too, even if clunky/not ideal.

** storm + archon + guardian shield is a hard-counter to mass voidrays in PvP.
Lurkers can actually be used in ZvT with viper support.
** Ultralisks are nice to have vs. air toss to clean high templars & draw carrier damage away from infestors and other sqishy units.
** Collossi are actually used in PvP and PvZ
** Voidrays are nice vs. allins and are used in cheeses and vs. mass corruptors.
** Mutas are nice vs. mech if you have infestors & neural parasite vs. thors (catch hellions).

I didnā€™t see a single high templar or disruptor in that clip. Partingā€™s gonna learn it if he wants to. Mana knows it and Stats too.

Yeah but what happens when the brood lords show up. Even tanks donā€™t kill those

Wut what are you even talking about ??? Why would nukes me instant and yes units like swarmhosts are free money, you can launch over and over waves of locust, which generate massive income over time, even if you lose some, they generate more money than you pay for themā€¦ Which terran 5200 beat 6000 ??? Dude you think t1 masters player canā€™t beat gm any time ??? If you are t1 masters you can beat always anyone. I beatean offracing protoss after 30 games i beatean 140 gm zerg, or in hots beatean gm zergs when i was only diamond league. One time i even beatean korean gm with 55:5 wins in top1 master spot, because he was unsiged and didnā€™t watch his army for one second and i stimmed inā€¦ I will now ignore you, stop posting to my post idiot, you are to stupid and donā€™t even understand basics of this gameā€¦

1 Like

I see, you ā€œbeatenā€ a lot of peopleā€¦ I am so impressedā€¦But for some reason you can not beat at your fine skull the concept that nothing is free in SC2. Some caster used a figure of speech and all lemmings (including 5200 MMR EU Terrans) fell for itā€¦

Thatā€™s outsourcing the brain-work for the unwashed-masses.
Itā€™s all reduces to time in exchange for damage.
Damage can be on the form of Locusts, IT, Novas, WM shots, Storm, EMP, Yamoto etcā€¦

Strange that ā€œfreeā€ units exist only for the opp raceā€¦

1 Like

Anyone wanna buff chitinious plating so infestors can be nerfed?

Idk what this will do to tvz but it can kinda help ultras vs immortals

1 Like

They should just give Ultralisk 600HP again. That helps more vs Immortals and other high alpha damage attacks.