Infestors are extremely stupid

They could buff ultra speed so it boosts health as well. If they had 600 Hp, Ultras would be able to take about 14 immortal hits

Ultralisk speed is fine.

You might want to do the math over when it comes to upgrades. Also how Protoss doesn’t have a single immortal all the time.

“I’M THE REASONABLE ONE HERE!!!” - Literally the biggest defender of AAM when it was broken

1 Like

He didn’t defend AAM when it was broken. Neither did I. Why do you defend Infestors when every pro and their mama is saying Infestors are broken?

I guess for some reason you’re reasonable because you ONLY call out the other races when THEIR stuff is OP? #logic.

1 Like

You mean the same infestors that are already getting nerfed? Furthermore 20 infestors werent wiping out entire armies in a second or two

Infested Terran Fungal absolutely were/still are shredding entire armies.

Look, when every pro Protoss and Terran is calling it out and I haven’t even encountered a single pro Zerg willing to defend it, maybe just maybe it’s broken…

The bug fix will likely be enough, though. No wonder the damage was so insane.

1 Like
  1. it is getting anywhere between a 21% nerf and a 42% nerf depending on the armor of the unit it is attacking.
  2. terran and protoss are both getting buffs to late game.
  3. fungal/ it isnt killing entire armies in under two seconds. Aam was.

Again. Id like to point out that IT is losing at a minimum over 1/5th its damage potential. That is a significant nerf.

After having watched this video I’ll leave a few of my thoughts on it.

1. I don’t like when someone makes a bunch of claims that they wouldn’t back up. Please don’t tell me you can show me 1000 games or 500 players to prove your claim. If you can show me then do it. Then the cherry on top he actually only talk about one game Neeb vs Serral to back it up.

For every game that goes late enough for Infestors there is probably a lot more that end before that. I can make that claim and probably dig up videos. I won’t make that claim because I’m to lazy to prove it.

1. I’m going to out on a limb when I assume he didn’t think the original Infestor nerf wasn’t enough. The bug fix would be a nerf and I guess people can disagree with Blizzard but they don’t seem to want to double nerf Infestor.

I have no problem with his opinion except he thinks the bug fix won’t be enough but thinks 25/25 reduction in cost is a big deal.

1. I agree that chargelot change is a huge nerf. I don’t think it will make the final patch. Not in it’s current form.

2. I don’t agree that just because Blizzard has an opinion on something one race can do that should effect how they adjust the other two races. I disagree with him on that 100% I don’t care if he’s gm. The difference between the races is what puts Starcraft in a place it’s competition never could touch.

My final thoughts on Infestor. It may or may not be too strong. The reason I think Zerg have units like SH/BL/Infestor is because a lot of Zerg units are weaker in head on fights than Terran or Protoss. Simply put 200 army supply Zerg would not have the strength of 200 army supply Terran/Protoss without Infestor/BL.

You (and the MoronTeam) forgot one little thing: in the Grand Scheme of Things a 200/200 Zerg army MUST be weaker than Protoss/Terran 200/200 armies. Also the cost effectivness of Zerg Ultimate Armies MUST be < 1.
The battle when both armies have 5000/5000 bank does not end usually in one big clash.
It’s a race specifics. Zergs remax at a faster speed than Protoss/Terran (time to rebuild BC, Thors, Carriers, Tempests, Mothership is way greater than Vipers/BL/Ultras).
If you give a race DarkArchon technology (MindControl - NP), stronger economy AND ability to rebuild faster, than it is mathematically imposible to loose in the late-super-late game as Zerg.
Though terrans are in a better spot than Protoss in this direction (have all the tools to counter) this condition is still valid.
What MoronTeam should be doing is to calculate if the 0.9 or 0.8 effectiveness is good for balance (extremely difficult), but the morons have never seen the problem from this global strategic perspective…

I wanted AAM to be reworked to be a damage over time.

It’s bringing charge back to what it used to be and actually makes armor upgrades be useful against Zealots now.

A 200 army supply Zerg will have more army supply because of all the free supply from building spore forests.

So you have the maxed Zerg army, supported by a maxed spore forest and a maxed infested terran army that is assisted by any enemy unit that gets NP.

Ok so what is to stop Protoss and Terran from building cannons and turrets? Just a question because I don’t think anything stops them. I know Terrans at least try.

Those structures cannot move with your deathball.

yeah i have problems vs brood lords, i just kill them with marines.

Solid point. The Zerg Death ball is not very mobile when it comes to speed. Can a Protoss or Terran recognize that Zerg is turtling a position and then build them before final engagement?

I imagine it takes time to move the entrenched position for a Zerg. I’ve seen Protoss cannon rush but never drop cannons before an engagement in any pro games.

I said about because I wasn’t counting armor since I didn’t want to waste 5 min.

The infestors are taking a huge hit.
I know its super hard, but the nerf is extremely significant. Can we relax and see?

I feel winter says it better than I can
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnun6mEOxPU min 10.30
2 days, shhh.

Lol, this match is a pretty good example of everything broken about Zerg right now. Special decimated Raynors economy all game. Literally every over powered facet was used minus Vipers. Free Nydus spam, Mass SH, Mass Infestors, Mass Broods. Didn’t even bother making Vipers. Mass NP on every engagement along with IT and Fungals. Read the comments after and you hear a lot of the same argument. Sorry Zerg players but this won’t be lasting forever. Blizzard you seriously need to wake up.

1 Like

Zerg i getting nerfed, protoss is getting nerfed, Terran is getting buffed.

2 Days without whining? Is it possible?
I know its too much to ask from terran players, but still. I thought now that they got their patch they would stop, but never, of course.

2 Likes