Infected invasion

Hi, everybody. It is impossible to get the infected invasion achievement. Because the infecters have this ability removed in patch 4.11 . And the game in its own game does not give results. Will they do something about it?

1 Like

this belongs in the bug forum. please post it there.

My topic has already been moved, but I’m afraid that blizzard in that section of the forum almost do not respond, and that they would notice this problem, many people should write, not just me…

Here there are 2 options - either add to the score of killing infected and in your game, or move the achievement itself from the network game section to your game, as well as remove this achievement from the necessary to another achievement-a higher-order creature. Which option is more correct let blizzard decide. But this needs to be corrected.

and why doesn’t anyone else write? This problem is only interesting to me?

you guys at least something to write who reads this topic… It feels like I’m the only one who cares, really

Let’s hope it will be fixed one day. They removed some of the issues with Mengsk, not at once, but they did. Recently took care of Tosh being unable to reach cell block B in the Wings of Liberty ‘Breakout’ mission. So sooner or later there will be the result we want.

(Just a supporting comment to bump the post, as you can guees).

Maybe everyone is sitting on another forum. But most likely most have already received this achievement. There are not so many new players, but the old ones have taken almost everything. Unfortunately, I did not take it at first, and when I decided to take it, I already changed the balance.
I hope the achievement of the “invasion of the infected” will be corrected, because without it it is impossible to take the achievement of a “being of a higher order” ((

Again I raise the topic, in the hope that the blizzard will still see it

Bliz does see the reports here. However, the Bug Report forum isn’t a two-way communication point. Bliz typically only replies when they need more information. In this case, the issue is straight forward.

What remains now is where on the long priority list this issue falls. If it’s higher, it’s fixed sooner; if it’s lower, it’s fixed later.

And what should we do?) Just wait? In this topic nor who except me not writes virtually. It turns out that these achievements are not needed by anyone practically? How, then, have past achievements been corrected? ( evade the hound missile for example, or kill 6 units with this missile ) And the error report here were collected for the last time in February. The new community manager does not do this.

Once reported, there isn’t anything left to do, unfortunately. It becomes a matter of priority. Game breaking issues tend to be prioritized over those that aren’t.

I wonder why the developer or current community Manager doesn’t collect bug reports…

Bug reports are collected. That is what this forum is for.

Players make reports here and the quality assurance team collects, investigates and passes them onto the developers.

Then why i no see this report in this topic - Known issues 4.11.4[updated: 2/18/2020] - #7 ?

I don’t know how Bliz decides what goes into the Known Issues list. There are lots reported issues that are not on it.

But a possible reason is that it’s not technically a bug. The inabiliy for an Infester to spawn infested marines is intentional. It was a change made for LotV. The achievement, therefore, is simply left over from a time when Infestors had the ability.

In other words, it’s actually expected and just needs to be adjusted to fall in line with the Infestor change. It’s not an unexpected behavior like that of a bug.

So what’s the problem with transferring this achievement to the section Yourself games?) There in the wol and hots versions, the infector has this ability. Here the question is that the developer for some reason does not read this forum. Bug fixes ( both technical and purely logical ) have not been made for a long time…

Why it hasn’t been addressed, again it comes to priority. It may be lower on the list of issues to correct.

As for bug fixes, there’s been five patches in the last seven months that contained bug fixes.