If free units have no place in a rts game

then please start by removing the MULE. it’s the quickest free unit any race can get, so it makes full sense to start here.

Well played. /thread

1 Like

Mules are not combat units, but in any case Terran would need another macro boost to compensate/fix their slow SCV production and need to pull workers off to build structures.

If you have a reasonable suggestion, I’m all ears. I never really liked Mules as a solution anyway.

you seriously have NOTHING better to do with your time than make pointless whine threads?

1 Like

Just flag his posts as spam and move on. I just did.

1 Like

How about buffing one SCV at random at the start. Let it mine as much as a mule even from gas. Let it be fully voiced by arnold and have the same attack as a +3 crackling.
If used in attacking before 3min it only has one voice line “GET TO THE CHOPPA!” that keeps playing one decibel louder every time it is selected and the sound can’t be turned off.

2 Likes

Yes. Orbital command now will have just spell: Humanitarian aid that when called down will instantly awards 250 minerals. But why stop here? It could just drop 5 marines! Then all the pesky sim city blocking your lings in T base would be resolved too!

1 Like

Sure, let’s also get rid of larvae from injects, they are free units too. Btw I’m flagging all your threads as trolling. Hopefully, Blizzard will advertise you someday.

1 Like