I think just next commanders in view of this War Chest

The Cerberus project was the Confederacy, and later Dominion’s mind control project.

Valerian had it shut down when he took over, and the scientists involved moved on to controlling mechanically altered Zerg for the private market.

Actually, zeratul uses the golden age skins, they’re used for his void arrays, shield guards, abrogators and legions, the only ihan ri here are his precursors, ambushers and punishers

nope, the Void Array have a proper skin, is a Shakuras skin recolored, but the portrait is the same of the Ihan-Rii. Abrogators use both model and portrait of the Ihan-Rii, Shieldguard have a proper skin (and is just a black recolored Golden Age), and the legions… well… they are not actually Zeratul’s units. I count just the actual Zeratul’s units, and the only Golden Age skin used by Zeratul is the Void Templar, but since the Void Templar have a proper portrait that don’t match with the Golden Age skin, I think Blizzard just give to them the Golden Age skin for lazyness, and is not even the first time they do this, RIGHT STUKOV?

i tested the new scv skin and that is very similar to the one tychus uses.